Pep talk please!

and

Silver Member
OK as you may (or may not) know I've done a week's refeed, a week of sensible eating and I am (sorta) planning to start another month on LT on Monday...

Problem is the idea of another month on chocolate slop mix isn't appealing at all!! I am trying to find dozens of excuses not to start again!

I don't feel, 'that' fat - last year I did LT and got down to 10st 10lbs, I am 11st 7lbs atm.
Last year my boobs shrunk which I hated and my tummy looked like a deflated balloon (two massive kids are to blame for that haha)...

I know it's healthier not to be overweight and I REALLY want to get to my pre-pregnancy (9st7lbs) weight this year as I'm going to be... eeek... four zero at Christmas.

HELP!!! Persuade me please before I change my mind and regret it.

Oh, also I'm going to my bf's friend's birthday party in 5 weeks and want to look good... That's my main motivation at this moment.

/ramble over. :confused:

Hello there And, Just think of it as one last push, you can do it. Picture yourself in that new sexy dress feeling amazing. If you do it now, re-feed properly you may never have to TFR again! C'mon one last push!xx

Come on And!!

You can do it. In a month or so it will all be over and you'll be looking FAB for the party. If you don't get back on LT and do it, in a months time will you be regretting not getting on with it?
x x x

Meh - dunno if I'm even going to the party at this rate... Looks like my bf may have decided he wants to be single... again...

I think I will start it tomorrow though, dreading it though. :(

Oh no And! I hope things work out for the best for you. Good luck for restarting x x x

Back