Peppermint tea

peppermint tea is good, try and eat plenty of fruit and vedge, and fibre, all bran is good with fruit and a yogurt how long have you been on slimming world?

Just over 4 weeks now, Ive been eating plenty of fruit & veg but I like my bananas a bit green which apparently isnt good for digestion! & Ive been told that eggs can have the same effect aswell & Ive been eating them loads. Ive bought some bran flakes today so hopefully they will help.

Did you see my other (complete!) post about peppermint tea? Im just not sure if its ok with milk & sweetener in it x

I think the bran flakes will help, I think it will pass I had this when I started , your body will get used to the diet change drinking plenty of fluids will also help. My friend had bloating quite bad she drank hot water and lemon she said it worked well.

That's ok , keep going its worth it, I got to target over a year ago lost nearly three stone, have put a stone back on so back on plan to try and shift it, my own fault went back to old habbits, but hopefully back on track now x

Back