Peppermint Tea?

katalena

Enjoying life!
I know I have been told and I know I have read it somewhere but just to be sure.

Is Twinings Pure Peppermint herbal tea ok for me to have?

I won't drink it but want to try mixing it with the chocolate foodpack to make it more drinkable! Have tried it with sunrise orange water flavouring and tonight with coffee.

I did make a cup to cool in the fridge the other night then in a moment of doubt slung it down the sink just in case I couldn't.

it is amazing how we get that "oh god it might ruin it panic"

Kat

its all i ever drink!
i get through 10 cups a day at least
daisy x

yes it's fine - any tea made from leaves apparently. It is lovely on it's own by the way!

Ohh thanks ladies! I will give it a go!

Kat xx

Mike - I think urinating in the chocolate food pack might make it better! lol

Kat

Actually now you say it - the slightly herbal flavour of some of the peppermint teas available do make it smell rather like pee! :)

lol I have the Twinings Pure Peppermint - I will have try it if I ever feel the urge to get another choc shake!

I love the chicken soup with a dash of salt and a good grind of black pepper!!

Kat

Hmm. Peppermint tea is lush, but I haven't had any in ages.

I have been told, that peppermint tea can aid weight loss - Has anyone noticed a larger amount of weight loss through drinking it? I thought the whole idea was kind of silly... BUT, might as well ask.

Hmmm I don't know Ana but look forward to hearing some answers! I know people say that about chilli! lol

Kat xx

Strange stuff, I'll get back to drinking, and see if it makes any difference and I'll let you know next week!

Just to keep you updated... I've gone back to drinking peppermint tea - and OH MY GAWD. It is so nice! Try mixing it with the chocolate foodpack, it's absolutely luscious.

Hmmm maybe I should try it, I regularly look at the box and do nothing more! lol I definately could not face the chocolate foodpack again!

Kat

I had the chocolate foodpack the first time, and thought it was RUBBISH - then figured it smelt so good that I must have done something wrong. Measured a cup of boiling water in which I made my tea and tipped it into a container, emptied in the choc foodpack and used a nice hand mixer to make it nice and creamy as opposed to lumpy - it honestly tasted like hot chocolate with a really nice minty twist. Give it a go! :)

I am boiling the kettle as we speak to try the peppermint tea - will see how I go with that first. Not a fan of a) hot drinks b) tea and c) the herbal taste but keeping an open mind lol

Kat xx

Ah well, see how it works for you! I'm not a big fan of herbal tastes or tea - but I do love mint so Peppermint struck a cord there. Give it a go, let me know how it goes for you! I've just experimented with making myself a latte-esque thing: Vanilla foodpack + a spoonful of coffee - it has a nice after taste... but the original taste isn't AMAAAZING, not bad though.

Funny how we change. The vanilla foodpack is my absolute favourite at the moment!

I am sat here sipping peppermint tea - it is ok!! Pleasantly surprised!

I just checked the cupboard and am slightly gutted that I have so many soups! blerghh. It's only till Wednesday! I am going for a majority shake week next week!

Kat xx

I'm going to do the same next week actually. Which reminds me, I need to send off my order form.

The chicken soup is the only one I can actually eat these days. :\

But at least I'm making the most of the shakes.

I like the chicken with tabasco and black pepper in!

Kat xx

I'm not too big on spice, so I'm quite scared of the tabasco!

Back