Period- And Weight gain

Heres the lowdown ladies on Tuesday i weighed myself on the wii fit i was ecstatic with a 4lb loss in a week to take me down to 15st3lb... :D, fast forward weds night when i came on my period, when i got back from work yesterday i used the wii fit to weigh myself and do a 45min session and it told me i had put on a .....whopping 7lb!!!!!!!!!:eek: I have never been so deflated in my life how the heck does your body change that much in a day and half, My diet has been fantastic and ive been using the wii for 45mins each day...Im gutted :cry:

I have always believed it is fluid, that is why we get that awful bloated feeling. Give it another couple of days before you weigh yourself again and I am sure you will see you are back to Tuesdays weight or less. Just remember next month don't weigh yourself around your period.
I have also tried to stick to never weighing myself more than once a week whenever I am dieting as it causes to much stress.
Keep going you know you are doing well.

Heres the lowdown ladies on Tuesday i weighed myself on the wii fit i was ecstatic with a 4lb loss in a week to take me down to 15st3lb... :D, fast forward weds night when i came on my period, when i got back from work yesterday i used the wii fit to weigh myself and do a 45min session and it told me i had put on a .....whopping 7lb!!!!!!!!!:eek: I have never been so deflated in my life how the heck does your body change that much in a day and half, My diet has been fantastic and ive been using the wii for 45mins each day...Im gutted :cry:

hiya hun!

naughty naughty! you little scale hopper! I really wouldnt worry tho hun i know a few ladies that put half a stone on at totm! it will go back down. Its not possible to put 7lbs on in a day qand a half! you have to eat 3500 cals to gain a lb! It will even out i promise!

An STOP WEIGHING MRS! its no good for your motivation! ive took the batteries out of my scales so im not tempted! I must admit i have put them back in this morning to check cos i still cant beleive i lost 3lbs on my tues weigh in!

hope u r having fab day

love katie
xx

@Kae , I know i will take your advice, Its just too tempting when you turn the wii on, but ill make a promise to myself that i wont have a weigh in for another 2 weeks or 4, As for 7lb gain i know...you shouldof seen my face, after a days food off : 1 muller rice
1 slice of fruit loaf
prawn and fish curry
half can of tuscan bean soup and pitta and 2 coke zero's there was no chance in hell...hehe . YOU are the voice of reason. ;)....xx

i use the wii and it asks you to do a daily body test where it weights you ect ect lol.. so i also weigh myself daily on that BUT only ever take my actua scales as the acurate readings lol..

and yeah i can weight 2-3lbs heavier on monthly but after that i loose them 2 ,3 lbs and an extra few as well .. love it lol.. i used to hate my monthly times but now its like yeyy weight loss for deffo lol.

xxx

i seem (and this is only from the couple of months that ive been dieting) that i put that weight on(or its really hard for me to loose) half way between my periods....
i dont put on weight (that ive noticed so far) during my horrids!! ehhh im just a wierd one!

the nice thing is the drop after your period ends :)

Our weight fluctuates by up to 2lbs daily, mostly down to fluid, hence why you should not weigh yourself daily ;) It can be demoralising and also cause you to sabotage your efforts ...so don't do it, or I'll send Kae round ;):p Oh and yep, our weight can increase by up to 7lbs when its that special time of the month :rolleyes: Don't you feel glad to be a woman?? lol :eek:

Our weight fluctuates by up to 2lbs daily, mostly down to fluid, hence why you should not weigh yourself daily ;) It can be demoralising and also cause you to sabotage your efforts ...so don't do it, or I'll send Kae round ;):p Oh and yep, our weight can increase by up to 7lbs when its that special time of the month :rolleyes: Don't you feel glad to be a woman?? lol :eek:
:8855::8855:

oh so proud!!
im glad im not the only one up so early!!
Hi Katie!!!

he he wanna swap id love to be in bed!! my kids made me get up

xxxxxxxx

hey yes u can defo put on afew pounds around monthly time, its definately normal and u shouldnt beat urself up over it, before u were dieting didnt u ever get that bloated feeling wen u were on ur monthlys? i did and still do its just wat us womens bodys go thro (lucky men) but it will even out and ul b fine u mite even find u hav lost a bit more than expected too

Back