Period/spotting.

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
Hello, I just have a question is it normal to be spotting whilst on this diet. The diet isn't causing me any problems, but the past 2/3 weeks I've been on and off spotting.
I also have the implant but this hasn't ever caused me any problems.
I'm young and because I haven't eaten in 66 days, I'm assuming it's because of the very low calorie diet. Because this hasn't happened before, I've also been quite stressed recently.
Any answers would be great :D
Thanks, juju
xx

i have the implant and used to get spotting, since being on this diet i have now had my first full period in 3 years, but strangely in 17 weeks only had 1 and the spotting has stopped. This diet certainly does funny things to periods and stuff i have read quite a lot about it on this forum but if you are worried speak to your pharmacist lovely girl, Hows it going otherwise ?? your ticker is looking impressive x

ElectricLilac said:
i have the implant and used to get spotting, since being on this diet i have now had my first full period in 3 years, but strangely in 17 weeks only had 1 and the spotting has stopped. This diet certainly does funny things to periods and stuff i have read quite a lot about it on this forum but if you are worried speak to your pharmacist lovely girl, Hows it going otherwise ?? your ticker is looking impressive x

Oh good, because I've had the implant 8 months, it's only the past couple of weeks I've been having problems with the spotting. I was just abit worried because Its been happening for about 3 weeks.
Thank you, I feel much better now :D
What would I do without your advice!
It's going great, looking forward to eating my Christmas dinner hehe. I didn't expect to lose this much, I'm really pleased.
How're you getting on? xx

I'm doing good, after starting a size 24, 19 weeks ago i'm now the proud owner of a size 12 dress and skirt now. I don't remember ever being a size 12 before.I have put pictures up on my profile. Going on holiday a week sunday so will be re-feeding from tomorrow then back to tfr when i come back hopefully just for a month or so to get to my goal and sort out any damage the holiday causes lol

You are doing amazingly well, I'm so pleased for you. It looks like you are going to be at your mini goal three weeks early ! That is brilliant, you must be so proud of yourself and if you are not then you should be x

ElectricLilac said:
I'm doing good, after starting a size 24, 19 weeks ago i'm now the proud owner of a size 12 dress and skirt now. I don't remember ever being a size 12 before.I have put pictures up on my profile. Going on holiday a week sunday so will be re-feeding from tomorrow then back to tfr when i come back hopefully just for a month or so to get to my goal and sort out any damage the holiday causes lol

You are doing amazingly well, I'm so pleased for you. It looks like you are going to be at your mini goal three weeks early ! That is brilliant, you must be so proud of yourself and if you are not then you should be x

Ahhhh wowee! I'm so proud of you.
I also started at a size 24 and now from my measurements I'm a size 18.
A size 12 that's so amazing, skinny minnie! You're an inspiration :D
I'm starting to see the difference in myself now, finally. I hope I reach my goal by Christmas, I'd love to be a size 14 by then.
Good luck and I shall have a look at your photos later on. Enjoy your holiday, you deserve it!!:D x

JujuBerrrry;I'm starting to see the difference in myself now said:
you have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that, a 14 by christmas with your determination, no problem x

i don't know why that "quote" didn't work then hmmmm

I also have the implant and have had spotting and a couple of heavy periods since starting!!! Sure it will settle down again when we are at goal!!! : )

Deezer said:
I also have the implant and have had spotting and a couple of heavy periods since starting!!! Sure it will settle down again when we are at goal!!! : )

Thanks Deezer, good to know I'm not the only one. I hope it does settle down :D x

I think its one of them things for us girls!!! Periods are tempremental... as they stop start if your really over or under weight!! I wouldn't worry too much hun!!! If your still worrying maybe email LT!! x

Deezer said:
I think its one of them things for us girls!!! Periods are tempremental... as they stop start if your really over or under weight!! I wouldn't worry too much hun!!! If your still worrying maybe email LT!! x

Yeah unfortunately it is lol :)
thanks for your advice, I feel better now. I won't be worrying anymore.
Xx

Funny this thread comes up after the last few days Ive had.... not had a period for over a year (menopause) only to get one from hell this weekend... hence only a 1lb loss this week. Still, I'm not discouraged cause I know that if it's over by next Monday, hopefully I should see another decent weight loss then. (The things we girls have to go through eh? lol) xx

Funny this thread comes up after the last few days Ive had.... not had a period for over a year (menopause) only to get one from hell this weekend... hence only a 1lb loss this week. Still, I'm not discouraged cause I know that if it's over by next Monday, hopefully I should see another decent weight loss then. (The things we girls have to go through eh? lol) xx
But at least you don't have to shave everyday ey????

Lol....:8855:

uklady said:

Well done, you're so close to your goal, we stop losing big amounts when that happens, plus you've had a period. Stick with us, you're doing great! Very proud :D xx

Whats going on with us, i'm having the same problem, ha ha!!!
Spotting after not having a period or anything remotely like one for about 7 years!
Seems to have knocked off a bit today though. Timing couldn't have been worse as holiday tomorrow :(
And i've been on refeed so have been eating, grrrrrrr.... x

My understanding is that oestrogen is stored in fat so as you lose the fat the stored oestrogen is released into your system confusing your body into having a period!!

Back