PERIOD......... :(

:mad:
Hi ladies....
First day back nd mother nature has her way :sigh:unfortunately to avoid being sick, i had the tiniest amount of cereal to take with my medicine. S ladies those of u who take medicine for your periods how is it with lipotrim??? Any tips hints or tricks?

much appreciated :)

F-N-M

Hey Mrs i can't tell you as you know I've just started TFR but its a really good question! I'll look forward to seeing the replies so i can plan for my next TOTM :)

I started my period the day before I started LT. I don't have bad period pains or anything so I don't need to take any medicines at that time, what did you take? I know paracetamol is allowed and I have taken a tablet a couple of times especially during the first week when I had a couple of headaches. I doubt the tiniest bit of cereal on your first day will make any difference to your weight loss for the first week. On a side note when I'm on my period it doesn't seem to make any difference to my loss for that week but I know others on here have different experiences. Best wishes for Day 2. Keep strong. I found the first week very tough.

BM

I was on my period when i started first day but I get severe back pain with mine and I had to take tramadol. Did nothing to my loses as on day 3 I had lost 5lbs.

I had my period second week in, and it was not good! Took a couple paracetamol for my stomach pains and it helped. Not sure if it affected my weight loss or not as I only lost 2lbs this week, could just be because the weight loss is slowing down though... or the pharmacists scales weren't right :p but just stick to paracetamol and become best friends with a hot water bottle :) x

oxygen78 said:
Hi,

I just started 5 days ago and I am about to come on my period and have gained about 100g today. Is this normal?

Thanks!

I think it's norma. Our bodies tend to hold water before our period.

Back