Pete?

daisydoll

Gold Member
..just wondering how you are doing? you don't seem to have posted for a bit. hope all is well
daisy x

Hey DD, I'm still here lurking, and I went back to class on Friday and got weighed etc (not a good result on that front, Christmas did not go so well :( ) but I'm back on track with LL fully now (on day 4 and 100% so far), didn't get on here over the weekend as I felt like absolute crap (first few days, you know how it is :jelous:) but feeling better today and as tomorrow is day 5 I'm hoping the keto-buzz will kick in :)

Nothing is going to deter me this time, I keep reminding myself that I've been mucking around with this since October 2008 now and should have been finished at least twice over by now! :rolleyes: Have my brother's wedding in September as a focus point, I aim to be finished and at least a decent way into RTM by that point!

keep going pete, you'll get there im sure of it buddy

you will get there pete

hope you enjoyed christmas, even if the scales didn't!

i'm on day 11 and am finding just as easy as the first time (fingers crossed it lasts!)

i reckon as long as your head is in the right place its the easiest plan in the world. mind you i don't want to have to the packs again so im going to make sure i stick to the plan after properly this time.

glad to hear you are still about
daisy x

Good to see you Pete. Hope you manage to get to goal this time, fingers crossed.

Daisy, you are doing really well!! I'm so delighted that you have managed to stick to it for so long, as it definitely gives me hope. I've fallen off the wagon that many times so far!! I was so focussed first time round too! Anyway, I have just booked a holiday for my 40th birthday in February to Egypt, so I have to stick to it as none of my summer clothes fit, and I'm not walking round in shorts and a swimming costume while I feel so big!

So, first day again today! Feeling, very, very hungry and thinking constantly about food! Tell me again how easy you are finding it to encourage me will you?!!

Come on Poppy!!! You just have to get through the first 3 or 4 days then its easy peasy - you KNOW that!!!!

i'm splitting the exante packs so i have 5 'meals' a day which helps (i have to eat the bar in one go, its tooooo nice to split!)

you can do this - remember 'its only food'
- you can have it if you want at any time, you are just choosing not to at this moment.
it will still be there in a month's time - and then you can have it, if you want to.

Stick with it hun!
Daisy x

Hey Poppy, nice to 'see' you! :)
Like DD says, once we get through these first few days we *know* that it'll be plain sailing, so just knuckle down, I'm starting to feel a bit more 'buzzy' and less groggy this evening, and you will too very soon! :)

keep it up pete :)
the healthy life is a good life :)

keep it up pete :)
the healthy life is a good life :)

I know you're right Ken, especially as I had it (albeit for only about 1.5 months LOL) before putting on the weight again, it's one of the things that keeping me strong this time, I had just a little glmpse of that slim&healthy life and dammit I want that back, I was happier in those 6 weeks than I'd been in the past 6 years :cry:

i know pete, its the best feeling, working out daily, eating healthy :D its perfect living :)
now im building the body i want :)
keep it up and you know we got your back :D

i loved this diet and the support of the wonderful ladies here, so pete you know you are in good hands, and you've done it before so you know what to expect :) i wish you all the luck and i expect you too have somewhat that beach body before summer :)

Back