Phaeona's Ramblings.....

phaeona

Hey all, decided it was time I bit the bullet and started a diary.

Sooooo where to start!
Why did I join SW? My wee man said to me after Xmas " mummy I don't have a big tummy like you " and all I could think was I don't want him growing up thinking he should be overweight cos I am.
One of the girls I work with has been doing SW for a year and lost 3stone and she always seemed to be able to eat normal food and not tiny teeny bits. So I signed up. Doing SW Online as due to crappy shift patterns at work I can't get to any of my local groups. But the consultant at my friends group added me to their Facebook group for support which was really nice of her I thought.

So here I am 8 weeks into my journey and 11.2kg (approx 24lbs) lighter! And loving the SW Plan I've been doing extra easy as it is the simplest to feed a family on for me. Finding I can just cook stuff I used to make just slightly modified eg fry light and extra lean meat.

Right now to get my butt off this chair and go start my packing - flying off to South Africa on Saturday for holiday and hubby's little sister's wedding. Hoping to stay on plan as much as possible but definitely will be flexi synning the actual wedding day.

Right toodle-pip these cases won't pack themselves!!!

Xx

phaeona said:
Hey all, decided it was time I bit the bullet and started a diary.

Sooooo where to start!
Why did I join SW? My wee man said to me after Xmas " mummy I don't have a big tummy like you " and all I could think was I don't want him growing up thinking he should be overweight cos I am.
One of the girls I work with has been doing SW for a year and lost 3stone and she always seemed to be able to eat normal food and not tiny teeny bits. So I signed up. Doing SW Online as due to crappy shift patterns at work I can't get to any of my local groups. But the consultant at my friends group added me to their Facebook group for support which was really nice of her I thought.

So here I am 8 weeks into my journey and 11.2kg (approx 24lbs) lighter! And loving the SW Plan I've been doing extra easy as it is the simplest to feed a family on for me. Finding I can just cook stuff I used to make just slightly modified eg fry light and extra lean meat.

Right now to get my butt off this chair and go start my packing - flying off to South Africa on Saturday for holiday and hubby's little sister's wedding. Hoping to stay on plan as much as possible but definitely will be flexi synning the actual wedding day.

Right toodle-pip these cases won't pack themselves!!!

Xx

Well hello there and a very big well dun to u for losing so much xxx that is amazing :) i do extra easy 2 ur right it is soo much easier to feed the family c
Im sooooo jealous ov u goin to south africa hope u hav an amazing time :)

So packing is under way but had to stop as tried my shorts on that i bought last summer and they are too big round the waist - yay :)!
Quick diversion to the shops for elastic and now to make the backs elasticated as I can't afford to buy shorts that I will only wear for a couple of weeks as I plan to be a smaller size again by summertime.
Why don't clothing manufacturers just continue to put adjustable elastic in short/skirts/trousers like they do for little kids..... oh well thank goodness my mammy taught me to sew so I can alter these all for now.

Good food day so far - vanilla muller and banana for breaky - apple snack mid morning and a superfree veg packed omelette + HE a of cheese for lunch - dinner is gonna be steak and salad as Mr ASDA had yummy looking steaks reduce to 2 for £1.14!!!!! barginous.

ooo not had my HE b today hmmmm guess i will have a aplen light or 2 tonight as a treat then found the cherry bakewell ones today.:drool:

Well back from my holiday - had a fantastic time! Tried to be as good a possible with out missing out on all the lovely food and drinks to try. Always tricky when you don't have control of your meals. But such fantastic food out there lots of lovely salads and veggies with barbecued meat so not as bad as it could of been. Topped of with my sister in laws wedding on the last Saturday we were there - No I didn't even count the syns that night! but it is a one off occasion.

So with trepidation and fully expecting a sizeable gain I stepped on the scales this morning........ only 1lb on! amazed and delighted but still back on plan 100% from now.

Wonder if unpacking can be classed as body magic lol!

oooo bugger i'm crap at this diary thing!

lalalala what to write - i don't know......
stuck having to work all weekend have managed to do a full shop and not pick up any apples or bananas so will have to go on my way to or from work tomorrow grrrrrr.

at least wt loss is going well 33lb down so far and not been hungry once not had a big blow out just a couple of planned flexi syn days to cover weddings etc. hoping to get my BMI below 40 this coming week.

Back