Philadelphia light

KateP

Does anyone know if you can have philadelphia light with garlic and herbs instead of original philadelphia light as a HEA on extra easy? Also, does Tesco's own light soft cheese work out as the same number of syns, so that can be used as the HEA?

Thanks.

The philadelphia with garlic and herbs has to be synned on all plans its not a healthy extra

you can have 75g of any reduced fat/light soft cheese

The philli with garlic & herbs is philli light, i thought we could use any light cheese as hexa?

any plain one yes but not the flavoured, some count as a heb on the green plan though along with Philly extra light and lightest x

Oops! I thought Garlic and Herb was a HExA as well. Just shows even SW old timers need to refresh and go back to basics some times x

Glad it wasn't just me doing it wrong and I'm definitely glad I asked! As I was counting the flavoured ones as HEA.

I've always counted them as hex a and it's never damaged my weight loss. Might not be the same for everyone but people tweak the plan to suit them - no harm no foul

You may well still lose weight as you are still having the same number of calories but healthy extras are not there to promote weight loss but to ensure we have a healthy balanced diet and you would not be getting the same calcium boost.

Back