Philip

sorry girls but i'm for a fireman al the way!! phew! one day when kids not in i will be tryin to burn my house down, i'm just dying to get rescued!!

Yer all bloody insatiable :p I for one am writing to LT to recommend they start putting bromide in the female shake packs...

Oooops - forgot that's the packs I use as well - doh ! :D

A fireman's helmet!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I was bought a fireman calender one year and it hung in my kitchen for 3 years till we had some work done - now where did I pack it away?!!!!!!

Do you think we've embarassed Phil coz he is conspicuous by his absence!!!

x

A fireman's helmet!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I was bought a fireman calender one year and it hung in my kitchen for 3 years till we had some work done - now where did I pack it away?!!!!!!

Do you think we've embarassed Phil coz he is conspicuous by his absence!!!

x

i think he might be looking for a new occupation?

Philip...you havent answered x x hehehehe

Whats going on here...imagine starting a thread about me and im not even on-line..cheeky, cheeky...

You ladies sound very much like man eaters!!!!! lol

So to answer your question fill in the blanks

_m_u_a_c_ S_r_i_e.

HA HA...

Going for my weigh in this morning (10th Day)...will keep you all informed... see ya

aMbUlAnCe sErViCe??!!!! yay i am soooooooooooooooo good!!! gimme gimme that gold star!!!!

see - i can spot a man in greens a mile off - must be the aroma of anesthetic - hehehe

are u a technician or paramedic???

* falls over so phillip can practice mouth to mouth!!!!!

I'm so pleased you filled in the blanks Lisa coz my brain is on a go slow today!!!!

I think we might need a photo Phil, just to check!!!!!!!

x

phoaw...got to love the paramedics/ pts drivers/ technicians...they do a fab job!! I was gutted when i learnt i couldn't do it due to my bloody licence :(
Sorry for starting it in you absence..but, in my defence you were on about 5 mins before...so in essence, its your fault!! lol aint it great how women can always make things not their fault!!! hehehehehe
OK mr Ambulance service...pics please xx pretty please lol!!
Oh, and to the man eater comment ...us!! never!!!

I think you're scaring him nic, he suddenly disappears when this thread starts off again, maybe it was the maneater comment. OR.....maybe he's gone off to take some pics!!!

yo yo, oh you man eaters are freaking me out!!!..lol
i dont have any pictures of me in my uniform, i don't know whether to post a photo or not...im scared someone will see it out of my job...i would never live it down...but nicki if you really really want a picture of me, i will email you one!!!!

I am not scary...am i?
Sorrwwiieeeeeeee... but, i am single and i am allowed to ask!! hehehehe
Aww, you should share!!!!....I wont say no to an email tho lol

ok your on. contact me through my email address under my avatar...for a laugh, so i can get your email address!!!

haha
ok

hehe shaz you are naughty!!.. gotta admit i love uniforms mmm
Phil - You don't look fat... and don't look you should be on lt tbh
you will be slim in no time mate!!!

I didn't realise the irish ambulance uniform was blue!!! learn something new everyday!!

Back