Philladelphia extra light cheese.

Beemonsta

Hi.

Can anyone tell me if Philly soft cheese is a hexa? It doesn't say in the book but if they listed everything it'd be hoooge. If it isn't - anyone know why not? Im a breastfeeding Mummy advised to have 4a and 4b and i'm finding it really hard to use the 4a!! :confused:

you can have any combination of hex so you could have 2 a and 6 b please don't think it has to be 4 of each philly light and extra light are b choices on green days.

I had 2 a and 6 b and it never affected my weight loss the consultants seem to think you need milk products but many bf mothers find it best to avoid them for the health of the baby

Thanks Allie and thanks so much busy-mam. It makes sense to be honest as if we needed milk products to produce milk..... cows wouldn't! :8855: She's my 3rd baby, 2nd BF so I know from my previous awful diet that they get by on pretty much no milk in my diet (I have black coffee & prefer toast for brekkie - not too keen on milk). She has a cold anyway (as do I) and my HV's have always advised cutting down on bananas and dairy products to ease the flow of snot.
Thanks again, great help and you've eased my mind. :D

I think its 42g for reduced fat not too sure on the extra light but would like to know how much too as i am missing the cheese :D

85g extra light
57g light

It's one of those things that make me love green days! You get a heck of a lot of soft cheese in 85g!

get the extra light philly shove it in the food processer with a sice or 2 of w/m bread some herbs, pepper 4+ mushrooms then stuff a big portabello mushroom Mix does 4 bake in oven for 30 minutes or until soft and juices run out its a perfect way to washe 2 b choices and is pure bliss

Back