1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Tesco 30% lighter soft cheese? And feta

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Bunnylush, 8 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Well-Known Member

I folks I'm struggling with all these different name types of soft cheese in my book and online. I have just bought Tesco 30% lighter soft cheese in garlic herbs, sweet chilli. I'm trying to find on green days how much I can have as a healthy extra A and B choice. Some say 100g some 105g? Or is it not an A choice? The book doesn't mention light soft cheese, but healthy extra online says 75g??
    I can't work out if 30%?lighter is light soft cheese or extra light arrrgghhhh?

And Tesco every day feta is that 45g B and A choice? Confused and am trying to plan tea :) Thanks.

Last edited: 8 May 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. slimLolly

slimLolly Well-Known Member

I don't know if the flavoured ones count as HEA, they usually specifically mention if they do. But comparing to Philadelphia, 30% less fat is the same as Philly Light. Extra light is 50% less fat, I think. So I would use the light value, 75g.

And yes, 45g feta can be used as either an A or B choice on green. :)

4. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Well-Known Member

Thank you that's help full, the mentions two flavours so ill go with 75 g now I've bought them. I'm at target so it's not as important, but I still like to be 100% :)