Photo Update

crunchyfrog

Eyes on the Prize!!
Hi everyone

Just hooked out my before and during photo's, although the before photo is in 2008 I was the same weight when I started my ultimate journey in September 2009. 231 pounds :eek::cry:

I am now 174 pounds and nearer to my goal than I ever thought possible. Still find it hard to look at myself and not see someone who is 231 pounds.

I'll probably start refeed in next couple of weeks as I have a weekend away and a few nights out and although I don't want to drink like a fish and eat like a maniac I do want to start having sensible meals and see if I can lose the rest this way. If I find I am struggling then I will return to LT.

So hopefully I've attached these ok. The rest are in my album thingamajig!

Attachments

• n768897078_1059692_2849.jpg
    n768897078_1059692_2849.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 149
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 165
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 158
Wow- you look much younger (in the nicest way :))
Well done :)

Thank you!! I don't recognise myself in the before photo's. And I can't believe I thought a bob would look good on me!!! I had that cut for years!

well done, looking at photos like that are great for spuring you on.
I am hoping to get 3 lbs this week to hit 2 stone. I really dont want to mess this diet up so I have been really slow to drop in sizes, was wearin the 18 until they wouldnt stay up anymore even with the belt!!!!

I started wearing a 14 today, a little bit tighter than I would like but thats where i am now. When I am more confortable in them I will put up some photos :D

Thank you Nelly!!

You'll have your photo's up in no time!! xx

fingers crossed!!!

you're looking well, crunchy :) keep up the good work!!!

Looking fantastic Crunchy!

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

wow you look so good, its so much easier when people post such inspirational pics! x

You look blummin fantastic!
Where was the pic with the limo, looks like New York or somewhere similar?

Thank you!!

Never thought I would EVER have an inspirational photo so thanks for that!!

The limo was indeed in New York we were on the Sex and the City tour which was just fabulous darling!

This was taken outside Magnolia Bakery and yes we had some! And they were divine!

I must have had reverse body dysmorphia as I thought I was overweight but not fat! Clearly I was deluding myself I can see that now. In fact my OH says he thinks it's not even me in the pics as he cannot believe the difference!!

Bless him he has been so so good!

The sex and the city tour is a definate for those sex in the city fans!! We had cosmos and everything.

The best bit was we were told we were going to the shop where Charlotte got her rabbit. So I kept asking my OH if he was ok with this (he was the only man on the trip besides the chauffer!!) and he was fine. He did say an hour into it when we pulled up outside the shop that he couldn't see how exciting it would be to go to a pet shop but he didn't mind!!! Ha bless!! He was much happier when he found out it was a sex toy shop!! Mind due he was very close to buying a wrist band, you know the kind that people wore for make poverty history etc except this was a rainbow one and meant gay pride!!

He really doesn't look naive but bless him!!

He still gets ribbed about it now!!

You look fab Rose, love seeing pics on here really helps, thanks! x

Absoultely gorgeous Rose! You look fabulous! You've taken years from yourself sweetie. You must be buzzing!

That is quite the handsome man on your arm! Is that your better half? Was that picture taken in New York?

Back