Photos

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
Popped some photos in my album as nearly 2 stone down and was hoping to see a difference - can't though :(

Disappointed now :cry:

I'm really sorry to say that I laughed at you after I looked at your photos. There's such a noticeable difference. I know how you feel because I felt the same when I looked at mine but really there is a difference. I don't think it helps that your clothes are fairly loose so you can't see as much of the change but I promise you, it's very very noticeable.

i can see a difference hun.well done.
your shape is changing.you look narrower around your middle too and your legs are slimmer.
keep at it.
it took me a long time to notice a difference myself but other ppl did.
your clothes will soon be way to big to wear and then it will start sinking in that you are getting smaller xx

I don't believe you! if you can't see a difference you need to go to specsavers! You look great, your chin has gone, your tummy is smaller. Well done you :) xx

In the nicest way you need new trouses! They are hanging from you now....theres your answer :D and well done

Thanks guys.

Yeah I know I need new trousers lol, but wanted to have the same clothes on for both sets of photos.

I now my clothes are loads looser, but lookin at pictures I can't see much difference. Have always had a complex about how I look lol

Charlie xx

I don't believe you! if you can't see a difference you need to go to specsavers! You look great, your chin has gone, your tummy is smaller. Well done you :) xx

I was going to write exactly the same comments but this has been said already! LOL Good job hun - CD makes us lose weight so quickly that our heads are not following sometimes xxx

i can tell! try some tighter clothes on your next pic then you'll easily be able to compare your shape to the first...keep taking those pics its good to see yourself shrinking! well done :)

There's a huge difference - well done. I guessed before looking that you would be wearing the same clothes which doesn't always help. however they are hanging on you now. You have lost lots from your shoulders too - your outline is so different. You should be proud of your acheivement:)

You're mad! There's a huge difference...those clothes are too big for you now :) Soon it will be like a lil girl playing dress up in mams clothes :D

I can see a difference to :- around your middle and tophalf.
Well done, keep going

You daft bat, of course you can tell! :D

Has anyone else noticed yet (I mean people who don't know you're dieting)? Don't worry if they haven't - I had to lost 3 stones before anyone outside my immediate family noticed. :rolleyes:

You're doing fab, hun. :winner:

Back