photos

duncan

Silver Member
Have put on some new photos if youd like to look, 4 stone lighter

WOW Duncan, I hope you don't mind but I took a sneaky peek... you look amazing.. and you seem to have lost your weight in such a short time.. how long has it taken you?

This is my Day 1 today, and I've had just one packet so far and lots of water.. I'm sat here just reading everything on the forum.. you have all done so well and it's given me such motivation this morning..Thank you! and well done to you! :D

You look fantastic hun! Well done xx

WOW Duncan, I hope you don't mind but I took a sneaky peek... you look amazing.. and you seem to have lost your weight in such a short time.. how long has it taken you?

This is my Day 1 today, and I've had just one packet so far and lots of water.. I'm sat here just reading everything on the forum.. you have all done so well and it's given me such motivation this morning..Thank you! and well done to you! :D
hi tracee its been 13 weeks and my last official weigh in was mon and i was 1lb of loosing 4 stone, stick with it hang in there and youll be doing great like everyone else :)

Thanks so much Duncan... I honestly cannot believe your weight loss in such a short time..you have done so well... sounds silly, but it's actually made me have tears.. I'm not emotional at all hey..LOL... You must be so proud.. you deserve to be!

I'm just keeping busy today.. cleaned everything in sight and feeling OK. I suppose the next few days are the worse.. I am so determined to stick at this though.. and your piccies have helped me loads..:)

Thanks so much Duncan... I honestly cannot believe your weight loss in such a short time..you have done so well... sounds silly, but it's actually made me have tears.. I'm not emotional at all hey..LOL... You must be so proud.. you deserve to be!

I'm just keeping busy today.. cleaned everything in sight and feeling OK. I suppose the next few days are the worse.. I am so determined to stick at this though.. and your piccies have helped me loads..:)
hahhaha i did what you did and clkeaned everything i could see, it didnt last long tho ;), if you feel your gonna fall off the wagon, then come in here and look at ppls pics and read there post, i found it got my head back on track, this is not an easy diet but the results are amazing

Can't knock that, well done! You look shocked in the second picture, did someone flash you off camera at the vital moment? :D

Can't knock that, well done! You look shocked in the second picture, did someone flash you off camera at the vital moment? :D
hahahha lunar jim, my hubby ws being a pratt:D

Wow - I bet you feel as great as you look!! I can't wait to get where you are now. Well done x

Brilliant hun, well done. x x

Great results. Well done.

Back