Photoshoot photo - text to follow but I know you like to see the pictures!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Cerulean, 22 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    oo look at you you sassy girl! Lovely piccie! Was there just one or did you have a few done? Keep em coming! Its such an encouragement in this difficult development phase!

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    You are one gorgeous laydeee!!!

PS. I am considering a photo for Steve for Xmas/Oct Anniversary. Was it a local place you used or a national franchise? Just curious as not sure where to go and your pic is lovely?

5. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Just call me Sarah 'Foxy' Cerulean!

The inner you has been well and truly unleashed!

Big kiss.

Mrs L xxxxxxxxxxx

6. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    And of course, meant to say...utterly GORGEOUS! (GORJUSSS!!)

7. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    :wow: that is BEAUTIFUL photo of new you!!! You look real stunning there! :D :clap:

I was due for a photoshoot this Thursday but I have decided to postpone it until my 40th birthday in September. I am a little weary after my hols last week!

Which photographic studio did you use? I will be going to Skylite Studios. Hope they give great results!

8. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That looks like one sexy person in those photo's who is confident in her own skin!

I soooooo want my photo taken professionally!

9. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Thanks everyone - I'm a bit tired so I haven't written up the experience, but just so you know I went with a franchise thing called newid - they do have a website but that's for the experience days with hair and makeup thrown in - I had my own done somewhere else. The studio they mention is not where I went - I think they have the simple versions in some department stores (my local department store is independent so I can't recommend a chain)

10. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    blimey you've done so well , that last photo of you really is the show off one , well done you! you are so into losing weight i can see !

11. Tiger Girl

Tiger Girl Full Member

Sarah - you look super gorgeous :D Really fabulous. You're right about that last stone - wow, it's made such a difference! :D

12. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    You look Ab Fab! Angela x

13. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Cerulean what a lovely picture you look amazing!!!!

Sorry i don't wish to put anyone one off but please be aware 'new id' are not always very good with after sales care. My daughter had a bad experience & the company ripped her off big style, she paid out over £600 :eek: for a package that should have included 12 photos in a album, re-touching of the prints & All pics taken on the day put onto a disc. This she did not get.....

Unfortunately as she is only 20years old, she did not read the contract properly before signing it. She was signing for a different package to watch she had spoken about with the photographer.

None of the photo's were re-touched at all & she did not recieve a disc of ALL the pictures taken during the day..... My advise if you use 'new id' please, please read the contract properly before signing it!!!!!!

I would love to have a professional pic of myself done but my daughters experience has put me off using 'New id'

Once again Cerulean you look lovely & i hope you had a great day!.....xxxx

14. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Yes - their more expensive packages were ridiculous (and I laughed in her face when she said that 4 images on disc - no prints - would be £100) so I scoffed at them and said - no - just the basic one (An A4 print, 2 7x5s and one image on disc). And the bit of retouching she attempted to show me was pathetic - so I kept it simple. When I have my final shots done I am just going to get a semi pro photographer to do them for his portfolio for free - I want my final shoot to be in natural light anyway.

15. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Hee hee - Tiger Girl - that's not the last stone - I have one more to go so that I can get my legs and belly into the shot with confidence!

16. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Gawd Sarah you look like a model, what a briliant idea to celebrate all that hard work. It has given me new inspiration , to keep going through the difficult phase I am in at the moment. I now know what my hubby is getting for his Christmas present, and when my daughter gets to where she wants to be on CD I will definately be treating her to a photo shoot too!
    BRILLIANT! God what did I do before I had this forum??? Its so much fun sharing all this with you all.
    A Big 'luvvy' showbiz kiss on both cheeks to you !
    Carole

17. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

Such a beautiful photo of you.
    Love your size 10 topshop top one too.
    You are a shining beacon of inspiration and I will certainly be after a copy of your book as soon as it is finished.
    Congratulations doesn't seem enough.

Laura

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.