• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Photoshoot photo - text to follow but I know you like to see the pictures!

Cerulean

Silver Member
S: 17st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st6lb(31.67%)
oo look at you you sassy girl! Lovely piccie! Was there just one or did you have a few done? Keep em coming! Its such an encouragement in this difficult development phase!

Sez

has started again!!
You are one gorgeous laydeee!!!

PS. I am considering a photo for Steve for Xmas/Oct Anniversary. Was it a local place you used or a national franchise? Just curious as not sure where to go and your pic is lovely?

:wow: that is BEAUTIFUL photo of new you!!! You look real stunning there! :D :clap:

I was due for a photoshoot this Thursday but I have decided to postpone it until my 40th birthday in September. I am a little weary after my hols last week!

Which photographic studio did you use? I will be going to Skylite Studios. Hope they give great results!

yo-yo-dieter

Silver Member
S: 16st2.5lb C: 15st7.4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.3 Loss: 0st9.1lb(4.02%)
That looks like one sexy person in those photo's who is confident in her own skin!

I soooooo want my photo taken professionally!

Cerulean

Silver Member
Thanks everyone - I'm a bit tired so I haven't written up the experience, but just so you know I went with a franchise thing called newid - they do have a website but that's for the experience days with hair and makeup thrown in - I had my own done somewhere else. The studio they mention is not where I went - I think they have the simple versions in some department stores (my local department store is independent so I can't recommend a chain)

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
blimey you've done so well , that last photo of you really is the show off one , well done you! you are so into losing weight i can see !

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Cerulean what a lovely picture you look amazing!!!!

Sorry i don't wish to put anyone one off but please be aware 'new id' are not always very good with after sales care. My daughter had a bad experience & the company ripped her off big style, she paid out over £600 :eek: for a package that should have included 12 photos in a album, re-touching of the prints & All pics taken on the day put onto a disc. This she did not get.....

Unfortunately as she is only 20years old, she did not read the contract properly before signing it. She was signing for a different package to watch she had spoken about with the photographer.

None of the photo's were re-touched at all & she did not recieve a disc of ALL the pictures taken during the day..... My advise if you use 'new id' please, please read the contract properly before signing it!!!!!!

I would love to have a professional pic of myself done but my daughters experience has put me off using 'New id'

Once again Cerulean you look lovely & i hope you had a great day!.....xxxx

Cerulean

Silver Member
Yes - their more expensive packages were ridiculous (and I laughed in her face when she said that 4 images on disc - no prints - would be £100) so I scoffed at them and said - no - just the basic one (An A4 print, 2 7x5s and one image on disc). And the bit of retouching she attempted to show me was pathetic - so I kept it simple. When I have my final shots done I am just going to get a semi pro photographer to do them for his portfolio for free - I want my final shoot to be in natural light anyway.

Cerulean

Silver Member
Hee hee - Tiger Girl - that's not the last stone - I have one more to go so that I can get my legs and belly into the shot with confidence!

G: 12st0lb
Gawd Sarah you look like a model, what a briliant idea to celebrate all that hard work. It has given me new inspiration , to keep going through the difficult phase I am in at the moment. I now know what my hubby is getting for his Christmas present, and when my daughter gets to where she wants to be on CD I will definately be treating her to a photo shoot too!
BRILLIANT! God what did I do before I had this forum??? Its so much fun sharing all this with you all.
A Big 'luvvy' showbiz kiss on both cheeks to you !
Carole

Such a beautiful photo of you.
Love your size 10 topshop top one too.
You are a shining beacon of inspiration and I will certainly be after a copy of your book as soon as it is finished.
Congratulations doesn't seem enough.

Laura