Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Photoshoot photo - text to follow but I know you like to see the pictures!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Cerulean, 22 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    oo look at you you sassy girl! Lovely piccie! Was there just one or did you have a few done? Keep em coming! Its such an encouragement in this difficult development phase!

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    You are one gorgeous laydeee!!!

PS. I am considering a photo for Steve for Xmas/Oct Anniversary. Was it a local place you used or a national franchise? Just curious as not sure where to go and your pic is lovely?

5. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Just call me Sarah 'Foxy' Cerulean!

The inner you has been well and truly unleashed!

Big kiss.

Mrs L xxxxxxxxxxx

6. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    And of course, meant to say...utterly GORGEOUS! (GORJUSSS!!)

7. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    :wow: that is BEAUTIFUL photo of new you!!! You look real stunning there! :D :clap:

I was due for a photoshoot this Thursday but I have decided to postpone it until my 40th birthday in September. I am a little weary after my hols last week!

Which photographic studio did you use? I will be going to Skylite Studios. Hope they give great results!

8. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That looks like one sexy person in those photo's who is confident in her own skin!

I soooooo want my photo taken professionally!

9. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Thanks everyone - I'm a bit tired so I haven't written up the experience, but just so you know I went with a franchise thing called newid - they do have a website but that's for the experience days with hair and makeup thrown in - I had my own done somewhere else. The studio they mention is not where I went - I think they have the simple versions in some department stores (my local department store is independent so I can't recommend a chain)

10. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    blimey you've done so well , that last photo of you really is the show off one , well done you! you are so into losing weight i can see !

11. Tiger Girl

Tiger Girl Full Member

Sarah - you look super gorgeous :D Really fabulous. You're right about that last stone - wow, it's made such a difference! :D

12. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    You look Ab Fab! Angela x

13. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Cerulean what a lovely picture you look amazing!!!!

Sorry i don't wish to put anyone one off but please be aware 'new id' are not always very good with after sales care. My daughter had a bad experience & the company ripped her off big style, she paid out over £600 :eek: for a package that should have included 12 photos in a album, re-touching of the prints & All pics taken on the day put onto a disc. This she did not get.....

Unfortunately as she is only 20years old, she did not read the contract properly before signing it. She was signing for a different package to watch she had spoken about with the photographer.

None of the photo's were re-touched at all & she did not recieve a disc of ALL the pictures taken during the day..... My advise if you use 'new id' please, please read the contract properly before signing it!!!!!!

I would love to have a professional pic of myself done but my daughters experience has put me off using 'New id'

Once again Cerulean you look lovely & i hope you had a great day!.....xxxx

14. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Yes - their more expensive packages were ridiculous (and I laughed in her face when she said that 4 images on disc - no prints - would be £100) so I scoffed at them and said - no - just the basic one (An A4 print, 2 7x5s and one image on disc). And the bit of retouching she attempted to show me was pathetic - so I kept it simple. When I have my final shots done I am just going to get a semi pro photographer to do them for his portfolio for free - I want my final shoot to be in natural light anyway.

15. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Hee hee - Tiger Girl - that's not the last stone - I have one more to go so that I can get my legs and belly into the shot with confidence!

16. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Gawd Sarah you look like a model, what a briliant idea to celebrate all that hard work. It has given me new inspiration , to keep going through the difficult phase I am in at the moment. I now know what my hubby is getting for his Christmas present, and when my daughter gets to where she wants to be on CD I will definately be treating her to a photo shoot too!
    BRILLIANT! God what did I do before I had this forum??? Its so much fun sharing all this with you all.
    A Big 'luvvy' showbiz kiss on both cheeks to you !
    Carole

17. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

Such a beautiful photo of you.
    Love your size 10 topshop top one too.
    You are a shining beacon of inspiration and I will certainly be after a copy of your book as soon as it is finished.
    Congratulations doesn't seem enough.

Laura

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.