Physical Hunger?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by NetNet, 28 September 2007 Social URL.

1. NetNet

NetNet Full Member

When did the physical hunger cease for you?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I still get physical hunger most days but I am quite active and put it down to that (I do sport and remedial massage as a profession and do my steps).

However, it is a hunger I can deal with as it doesn't have any urgency to it and actually I quite like the feeling (?!). It has been enlightening actually and I'm starting to want to find out more about what physical hunger really is. (I mean, I find it interesting that we get out required nutrition etc and still our biological/chemical responses happen like that - probably just me).
  4. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

in our group of 8. 7 of us were not hungry after the first week (apart from psychological hunger) but one woman was physically hungry for the whole 14 weeks.
  5. iceycold

iceycold Full Member

Lighter Life
    Intriguing question Dancing, I'd like to know the answer as well.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.