Picking yourself up!

I've lost just over 2 stone altogether and because I'm no longer classed as overweight I feel other members in the group don't want to hear me moaning about the few lb's I've got left but it's so important to me. As you know I run my own group and I feel I can motivate and inspire other people and make them feel great about themselves, just wish I could do the same for myself lol!!
So I'm still a member with another consultant, she calls me the member from hell because of my sts's and them fact I want target so bad!
How much do you need to get to target as i am close? Maybe we can try and help each other?

How much do you need to get to target as i am close? Maybe we can try and help each other?

aw thanks for that hun, I'm 8lb off target now, how about you? I'm happy to help and support in any way I can! Got 15 weeks til my holiday and although 8lb in 15 weeks sounds easy I have to allow for the 1/2lb losses and no changes along the way x

aw thanks for that hun, I'm 8lb off target now, how about you? I'm happy to help and support in any way I can! Got 15 weeks til my holiday and although 8lb in 15 weeks sounds easy I have to allow for the 1/2lb losses and no changes along the way x

How Strange i have 7lb to my target maybe 8 after tonight! we can help each other.

Back