Pickle87 and her NHS challenge, being a mummy and becoming me.

thanks hun I just really want that next shiny sticker for my book :)

6.5lb off for me at weigh in tonight I'm so chuffed! Got my 1.5 stone award and SOTW just need to lose 3lb next week now for my 2 stone. So glad this new way of thinking has worked like bulking out with veg and swapping up for red/green days as well as EE.

:) :)

I haven't been to slimming world for a couple of weeks, my little boy was ill and I lost motivation I lived off junk again and then we've been to the coast for 4 days and I ate fudge and basically failed. I went to weigh in tonight simply to reassess damage and the damage was bad! I've gained 11lb! That's disgusting! Back on it from now on.

I've just been and made a list of everything we have in in the fridge, freezer and cupboard and am now going to meal plan.

Tomorrow I will pop to Aldi to pick up a few small bits like leeks and spring onions and maybe some fruit. Also thinking of going to Morrisons for a chicken and some milk as I have loads of vouchers for free milk.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix, milk, truvia HEA HEB
Lunch: Mugshot followed by apple and satsuma.
Tea: Pulled pork, beans, bubble and squeak cakes.

Will have the left over pulled pork on Saturday mixed in with pasta.

Hi Pickle sorry to hear your sons not been well, its understandable your eating plan takes a back seat. Glad your back on it and that gain will be off in no time. Good luck for the week ahead hun

Decided to not do pulled pork per se as in with the bbq sauce as I wasn't too keen on that but I've done a honey mustard version which is currently in the slow cooker and smells lush! Not completely syn free but quite low. I've also managed to work out the syns on a bar of kendal mint cake I bought in Scarborough and so will knock 32.5 syns off the weekly total so I can grab a bit now and then when I fancy some! Yum!

Back