Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Daniellej89, 21 June 2014.

1. Daniellej89

Daniellej89 Well-Known Member

Its my daughters sports day on Monday and I have to take a picnic. What shall I take thats sw friendly?
  2. vickirose1989

vickirose1989 Member

I made a Spanish omelette type thing that someone in my group suggested I just used bacon, a tin of potatoes and loads of veggies that needed using up. Just cook it in a frying pan for about 5 mins then pour over 4 eggs and cook until it starts to set on the bottom then finish it off under the grill for about 10 mind until it brown and the eggs have cooked in the middle.
    It's also good to keep in the fridge to snack on
  3. Daniellej89

Oooh that sounds yummy Vicki :)
  4. lentil2

lentil2 Well-Known Member

5. sharron10

sharron10 Active Member

Cous Cous salad with roasted veg, rice salads, pasta salads, chicken drumsticks, fruit kebabs? The world's your oyster!
  6. Daniellej89

Thankyou definitely going to do cous cous and think im going to do a pasta salad too :)
  7. Vickyt89

Vickyt89 Well-Known Member

Veg sticks (carrots, celery, cucumber) and homous is good too. Easy to snack on while waiting around and keeps well un the heat!
    What would you usually bring?!
  8. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

This question has been asked many times before, I'm sure if you do a search lots of yummy ideas will pop up;)