PICS UP BUT..

wants2bnormal

6 stone to lose!
LOL THAT DRESS IS BLIMMING BLACK!! like proper black black no idea why its coming up blue with the camera lol!!

now honest opinion guys!

It's great ( why does it come out blue??) your camera colour blind?
Love the leggings and heel's.
When is your birthday?

no idea!! got the dress out of the overgate in new look so its defo black check it out blue bloody hell, birthday is on the 5th november, going out in dundee on the 1st i think! :) depends what state i get in!

lol the whole 35inch of them its a nightmare, i can't find trousers to fit half the time! cos of the waist and leg !

awww no u wouldn't im sure ud look fab, that dress is meant to be black no idea why the camera is picking it up blue! lol looks awful blue1

lol the whole 35inch of them its a nightmare, i can't find trousers to fit half the time! cos of the waist and leg !

Well Jodie you can add a goal for losing weight that you can buy trouser's from Mango, there soooooo long.
That can go along with your sexing up the DJ!!;)

aaaaaah the dj!!
lol ive never stepped foot in mango in my days is there still a mango in the overgate or has that been closed?

No it's still there, i have spotted a beautiful blouse in there for my daughter's birthday in 2 week's so i am treating myself to it with my husbands bank card:D

lol thats nice of your husband haha!
I can't wait to get started. Can i walk to city road from the town, its not that far a walk is it, ive been told its near brown street kennels?

Jodie it would be about 15-20 minute walk!!
What time and what day will you be going?

Monday 17th at 11.30 am, i dont mind the walk.. its cheaper walking haha!

thanks hun x

Your welcome xx

I go on Tuesday at 12pm.

Back