Pics!

Thought id add a few so you can see who i am, ill get a full body shot soon, so you can see how far i have to go!! (when im feeling brave lol)

.x.

Ah hun, you certainly don't look like you put 3 stone on at all! You are very pretty. you will be there in no time!! Good Luck xx

thanks, and im dead impressed by you!!
you have done so well, and you look fantastic!!!

yup, 3 stone... luckily some of it went back onto my boobs hahahaha

.x.

Don't talk to me about the boobs, braless I 'm like an 80 year old..lol

hahahaa tell me about it, i dropped a cup size like instantly, it was like two fried eggs nailed to a wall!

.x.

You dont look like you have 93lb to loose!!!! where from??

thanks =)

and all over.. my belly and legs especially!!! gah!!!

when i loose weight the first place it comes off it my face, which is nice... but then my hands... how useless!!! hahaha

.x.

thanks =)

and all over.. my belly and legs especially!!! gah!!!

when i loose weight the first place it comes off it my face, which is nice... but then my hands... how useless!!! hahaha

.x.

I'm the same, I've lost from my face and upper chest and people keep telling me I don't need to lose anymore but I'm still overweight and a size 16! They look at your face not your stomach - my problem area!!!

I think you look gorgeous (and very young - I'm not jealous!!!!)

x

lol if it helps im going to turn 24 in a few weeks? lol

expect to see me on here moaning at the lack of birthday cake hahaha.. maybe ill post a pic of me blowing a candle out on a flapjack!

.x.

lol if it helps im going to turn 24 in a few weeks? lol

expect to see me on here moaning at the lack of birthday cake hahaha.. maybe ill post a pic of me blowing a candle out on a flapjack!

.x.

mmmm birthday flapjack -how enticing lol

Back