Pics

Rach6901

Hello and Happy New Year to you all.

I have put a few before and after pics up (not the official ones still waiting for those) :confused:.

Rach

WOW!! You look fantastic and a real inspiration xx :) well done you

Hi Rach

I just literally joined so this is my first post :) how do i get to your pics its telling me i dont have the rights to access them. By the way im on LL and will be posting pics too when i manage to figure this out :)

WOW!! You look fantastic and a real inspiration xx :) well done you

Aww thank you very much if you need any help/advice please ask any of us.
xx

Hi Rach

I just literally joined so this is my first post :) how do i get to your pics its telling me i dont have the rights to access them. By the way im on LL and will be posting pics too when i manage to figure this out :)

Hi

I think you have to have done so many posts before you can actually view the pics :confused:

Good luck and remember to ask if you need anything.xx

I see, thank you Rach and I will certainly ask, now to do some serious posting.

Hi - it's 50 posts before you get full privaledges... get posting Huseyin!! :) xx

Rach, your pics are incredible!! Brilliant! :D:D:D:D Thanks for putting those up - can't wait to see the official B&As! xx

I am, I am lol, you look great anna, you was beautiful before and you certainly look great now :)

Bless you all, thank you. I have so much energy now it's brill.
xx

fab pics
daisy x

You look amazing :) hope I look as good as you when i'm done :p lol xXx

wow looked at your after pickies and saw that you are really tiny now...then looked at your befores...you look like a totally different woman

golly well done

wow!!
you look great
congratulations
ella
x

You look fabulous! Amazing pics! Well done you! The others are right in your comments on your album, you do look decades younger!

Back