PICTURE - Ya Think I Need New Jeans?!!!!!

thanks chicken :D

i got them from evans a few months ago - they were my fave! now i cant wear them anymore! :( lol

Wooohoooo!! Mine are getting insanely baggy on me but they've not fallen down when I'm just standing there on the spot yet, so I'll keep wearing them lol.

Well done hunni x x x

omg chick well done!!!

you look great!!!!

Keep them for our big weight loss sausages BBQ and Ill get in one leg, you can get in the other and we can have sack races :)

haha chelly what a brilliant idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

abbie - give it a couple weeks and you will get so frustrated with them! lol

Ooooo did someone say BBQ?? *froths at the mouth* lol.

Can I comeeeeeeee?? Pwetty Pweeeeeeeeeeeeease???:D:D:D:D

LOL Summer, I'm already getting frustrated. When I'm walking up the road I must look ridiculous having to hike them up every few steps lol!

haha i feel your pain abby i feel it! lol

Sure you can come honey! We are having a bbq with the 8,000 odd sausages we have lost in weight and inviting hunky firemen who are not allowed to wear tops!!! hahahaha

Oooo when is the BBQ then? lol!

Firemen?? ooooooooooooo, don't know whats making me froth more, the thought of the BBQ or the firemen lol

OMG :wow:how have they been staying up!!!
I think you defo need new ones and well smaller!!

x Well done girl x

Iv been pulling them up - constantly! Thats how ive kept them up! lol

Abbie - no contest really - has to be the firemen that get the most drool!!! hahaha

Well done, I bet you feel fantastic. Time to put those jeans away for your final picture as already suggested and look out those smaller ones hun.

OMG definatly need to go, it feels so good doesnt it lol :)

What a snug fit hahaha. My lord girlie how fantastic must you feel right now. Lets hope we can all get these pictures going soon! You are the inspiration :D Well done you look amazing. Even flashing a bit of leg in the second pic lol :p Congratulations xxxx

Well done Summergurl, thats amazing! You must be sooooo proud I'm only on day three but I am so motivated since I found this site and reading all this great news you peeps are kindly sharing. x x x Lainie x x x

Rosie - yeah it has spurred me on big time!! lol

Thanks guys - this forum truely is the bees knees! lol

Just got my smaller jeans out ready for work tomo - roll on :D:D:D

Make sure when you wear your smaller jeans tomorrow, that you leave the size tag hanging out! lol xx

haha i am not quite that brave yet but i am looking forward to not having to pull them up every 2 seconds!

OMG!!! What a difference! Well done you! Don't throw them out! Keep them as a reminder of the old you.

Back