Pictures: 7 stone lost, 6 stone to go!

you look fantastic hun,
amazing job,
elaine x

You look absolutely gorgeous. I just had to say wow as soon as I saw your pictures. Everyone is right you have beautiful eyes. In your first picture your beautiful, sparkly eyes were hidden behind a look of unhappiness, they seem to be really sparkling now. When all that weight has gone you are going to be absolutely stunning.

You don't need luck as you have determination and you are going to to do.

Can't wait to see your final pictures!

You look absolutely gorgeous. I just had to say wow as soon as I saw your pictures. Everyone is right you have beautiful eyes. In your first picture your beautiful, sparkly eyes were hidden behind a look of unhappiness, they seem to be really sparkling now. When all that weight has gone you are going to be absolutely stunning.

You don't need luck as you have determination and you are going to to do.

Can't wait to see your final pictures!

thanks so much that is such a lovely thing to say, I was so unhappy in my first picture, and when I look at it I cannot believe I kept that way for so long, I actually couldnt put my arms straight down which I didnt notice when I was that big until now, thanks for the lovely message and I really appreciate it xxxx

Wow! Amazing pictures, well done!

well done you look absolutely fab... radiant..u look like a different person xx

Lillypop, you look totally gorgeous in your pictures. Its actually hard to believe that you still have 6 stones to lose - what on earth will you be like then....:D

Keep it up and even though I am on a different diet, I will keep looking to see your progress to be inspired by your committment.

LRO x

thanks everyone, I still see so much fat. It makes me really annoyed sometimes because if I had started at 17 stone I would be 10 stone and happy and I look down and see so much fat still!! It's frustrating.

You really need to feel what 7 stone feel's like and you would see just what an amazing job you have done for yourself.

My neice is 6+ stone and i can imagine what it would be like to carry her around ( not that that would happen as she is 12:))

I think you look fantastic.

You look truly fantastic a big well done you.

Hi Lillypop, I am on day 5 of ss on CD, and just wanted to thank you for your inspirational story. I have been reading your blog (even before restarting cd) and am so excited to be back on cd. I have alot of weight to lose (11 ish stone...sigh) but I just want you to know reading your stories, and other cd'ers stories has REALLY helped this week. x

Well done...great new pics!
Good luck with losing the rest...I know what you mean about if you hadn't so much to lose then you would be there now,but hey if you hadn't started when you did you would still be at your start weight(or maybe more!)
You will get to your goal(or a revised goal...I decided I was happy when i got where I am now)and it gets there sooner every day!I know once I got under 15 stone evry day people started to notice and the stones off showed so much more than the early stones..so get ready for all the comments...and practice doing it with more modesty than I do!!!!

gosh thanks a lot for the lovely messages, I am sitting here with a big smile on me face, you have made me day with all the lovely comments!!

I am finding the second half of my journey a lot harder! I think it is because I have come back from Crete and had 2 weeks off and weightloss is slower, but hey ho, keep going!

well done girl, what an an amazing journey, ya can see the change everywhere, congrats and all the best with future losses

Back