Pictures of my puppy........

raudi

One Last Time.......
:confused:

ok so i'm 99% sure Hubby is sorting me a new puppy out as his cousins Staffordshire Bull Terrier gave birth last week.... I'm trying to play dumb but finding it very hard, but the conversations that he keeps starting are convincing me more and more...

So what would i call it? I know it is a girl....... Or other staffy is called Icky cause he was a sicky icky pup!!

Ideas please all......

Last edited:
Top ***** names last year

Not sure I like any of them though lol

M.

Maggie
Molly
Lady
Sadie
Lucy
Daisy
Ginger
Abby
Sasha
Sandy
Dakota
Katie
Annie
Chelsea
Princess
Missy
Sophie
Bo
Coco
Tasha

I was right!

Well i met her yesterday :D I have not chiose a name yet but she is gorgeous! We should get her in approx 5 weeks once she has stopped feeding from her mummy...

I can't attach the picture as it is too big! will have a go resizing in a bit....

A friend of mine called his doggy Tallyho, which I think is fab. I loved the idea of him yelling it in the park! lol

Tally, for short, is a nice name for a little girl dog!?!

Beryl are you sure?

Sorry i didn't post the pic... ended up with a migraine which i'm still shaking the tail end off at the moment!!!

Please welcome storm!!!

Please welcome our new puppy Storm... She was 3 weeks old yesterday and we will get her in a few weeks..

She is a white Staffordshire Bull Terrier. I'll post more pictures at the weekend when i have seen her again....

Attachments

• storm_edited.jpg
    storm_edited.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 43
Aww bless - she's so teeny atm!! I love the name too.

Back