Pictures!!

henna!

I can do this............
Evening all!

I have finally got round to putting some pictures on my profile thingy! Funny the things we do when bored!! Hope you like them!!!:p

you look amazing hun, im currently 14 st 2.5lbs - however ive gone down from 17st 2.5lbs, and would let to get to around 12st , just wondering are the top of yr arms saggy, as im sooo worried ill have terrible arm when ive got to my goal(heheh)laura

Just wanted to say your pics are fab and you look like a new woman!! congrats on your journey so far xx

Thank you for your comments you are as ever amazing!

No i dont think my arms are to bad i do have a few stretch marks at the top which have actually faded quite a bit. I have started going to the gym 2 or 3 times a week and i swear by the cross trainer i also do some toneing with weights.

Byron you are do amazingly well and im sure you you must be feeling and looking amazing x

My goodness are you the same person that is in those pictures? Wow!!!!

Ah thank you all for your wonderful comments! Without out you guys i would have given up months ago!! Thank god for minimins!!

And remember if i can do it so can you!! GO FOR IT!!

WOW what a difference! You look wonderful! (tried to rep but must spread it about!)

Back