1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Pies.....arent really that naughty are they!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by qbeewar, 1 February 2010 Social URL.

1. qbeewar

qbeewar Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I promised family the other day I would cook them a pie with the braising steak I had in the freezer. I was well aware of the fact that I wouldnt be able to join in, but then I had some inspiration after watching come diner with me.
    I made up their filling, I also made up a filling for me, with some mixed veggies and passata, stock and tinned toms, but you could do any filling obviously. Then I rolled out the puff pastry and cut them into 28g circles, scored them, put them on the baking sheet and baked them in the oven. Then once they were done I put the pastry on top of the "filling" and I was allowed almost guilt free pie at only 6syns! Not only that, I had a fair amount of pastry anyway and felt almost normal :p
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    I made a chicken pie the other night (I am another come dine with me fan) as I really fancied pie but instead of using pastry I topped it with potato & cheese - it was good and it meant we all ate the same thing together
  4. bobbedazzler

bobbedazzler Full Member

Oooh Julie - did you slice your potato (like a hotpot type topping) or mash it? Sounds lovely ..... how did you do the filling??

qbeewar - your pie sounds lush think I might have to give that a go myself - I have some puff pastry in the freezer!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.