pink direy

pink26

hi all i a 26 year old,with two boys from scotland,starting weight watchers this week,not got a lot to loose but still realy want to do it.we see how i get on ,never good to start at the weekend:confused: starting at 8.07 stone wanting to loose 7 pounds then see from there,

Hi there

Welcome to the WW forum. You dont sound as if you need to lose very much! Have you been to a WW meeting yet? What weight would you ideally like to be?

hi thanks all,never done weight watchers before,would like to get down to eight stone then see,like how u can eat what u like as long as u point it,think that makes it easer to stick to,away to go to work be back on later

Hi

welcome to the forum, lots of nice people on here with great advice and support for us fellow WW'ers. :)

I have always done points in the past, but trying the core plan for a change just to see if can re-educate myself.

Good luck with your WW journey. :)

what is the core plan?:) :) :) ITS SATURDAY WAY HAY

well third day in everthing going good so far,stuck to points,got a realy sore tooth today so should be easy to stick to it today,not a lot planed for today that when i eat most,kids at there dads so must try and keep myself busy

The Core plan is quite similar to Slimming World I think. You have 21 points for the week, and a list of free food that you can have. You also have to stick to three main meals and if you want to snack it has to be fruit (I think).

Good to see that you're doing so well so far! Sorry to hear about your tooth ache, that's never fun! :(

well its mondat again done well so far stuck to my points,tooth still realy sore geting it seen to today,think thats why i doing so well finding it hard to eat,hows everone eles getting on

found today realy hard,been so hungry went over points by two points,never mind will try harder tomoro,going to do my jordan dvd tonight to see if that will help a bit:) :) :)

i got my tooth sorted thanks ,think thats why i went over my points today.:) :)

Hi Kim my wee sister, glad u tooth sorted. Did u get u tracker up yet?

hi sis not got tracker up yet,:)

If u cant get the tracker will do it next time over at yours.

o.k thanks:)

hi all well got weight in today lost 4lbs so realy pleased with it,its the weekend again hows everone getting on.

Back