Pink Lucozade anyone??

Kerriex

Anybody know how many syns are in a bottle of the pink lucozade? I love it and don't want to stop drinking it but because its an energy drink I'm assuming its alot of syns

Thanks to anyone who can help me :)

It will tell you how many calories are in the bottle on the lable. Divide that by 20 to find the number of syns.

Or if you haven't got a bottle handy, then the information you need is on the Lucozade website.

Pink Lemonade

It has 57 calories per 100ml. It comes in bottles of 380ml (216 calories. nearly 11 syns), 500ml (285 calories, just over 14 syns), and 1 litre ((570 calories, 28.5 syns).

As far as Lucozade is concerned, "energy" equals "glucose".

From the Lucozade website - "Powered by Glucose. Glucose. It’s for that moment. When you need it most. When the energy and the good times flow. Whatever you do, do it with energy"

And what is glucose? It's sugar.

No problem. I remember having Lucozade, the original one, when I was a child. We had to be really ill to have it - when we went through the measles, mumps, and all those other things - as it was so expensive. It was supposed to have such magical qualities, but I doubt if we would have been allowed it if Mum had realised that it was just sugar and water!!

theres a energy can you can get called rockstar- thats pink and has 10 cals in the can. its nice and gives you that boost.

not sure if everywhere sells it though- ive got a feeling that its made by barrs.

Back