Pink!'s Public Embarrassment.

Thanks folks :)
I'm pretty proud of myself, this is the longest sustained weighloss I've ever done, normally I fall spectacularly off of the wagon after a couple of weeks. I think it's because I'm just not letting myself get hungry so I dont feel deprived. Older and wiser...or something. I just hope it's possible to continue when I move into my new student digs with my mates in September.
x

hi Pink!
First - v. impressed by your consistent weight loss! I have my first weigh in on Friday, am nervous!
Second - I just finished uni and seriously, am sending you good wishes to stay strong when you go back! I told myself my last year was the year I was going to get myself sorted out and in shape...and then I went and gained a stone lol. Oops that looks like I'm being negative but just wanted to say I think it's great that you started now :) I think maybe I'd have been more successful if I'd started over summer rather than thinking I could go back and resist takeaway and drinks!
best of luck! Lucy

Heya Lucy, thanks.

Unfortunately I haven't lost anything this week. Haven't gained either, but it's rather disheartening when I've been working so hard at the gym. Was hoping to have cracked my first stone this weekend.

Oh well....there's always next week I suppose. And I have all of July and a week of August to use the gym before my membership runs out, and then the other three weeks of August to crack the second stone before September (my current goal).

Hope everyone's doing well.

dont feel disheartened hun, you are doing really well and if you keep it up i bet you'll see a good loss next week.

Not 100% true its my final year and i've lost 4 stone! If you've got the willpower you can do it :)

Yeh well I kicked arse at the gym today, and I'm going to try and go every week day this week, even if I only do ten mins on each machine as opposed to the usual 20 or 30 (or even 40! mins).
Have to make the most of my membership as it only lasts 6 weeks.

Really want to be able to move my ticker down at the weekend!

Have finally cracked my first stone!!! Yay.
Should hopefully be in the 14s (even if it's just barely) by next week.

well done em!

Cheers m'dears :)

Sadly not in the 14s, have only lost 1lb, but to be fair, I had my mate over for the week and we ate some naughty things so it's all good.

So I've been on holiday for the past 2 weeks, which has mean no gym and lots of naughty treats, and I've still managed to lose 4lbs! lol.
I did do lots of hard gardening and went for walks into the village up n down some epic hills, so yeh...chuffed :)

Well done!! Your doing so well

well done babe! you'll be catching up with me soon!

Well done with the weight loss.

Can i just say though, that 8 stone is really on the low end to be aiming for. The healthy chart shows on average what the range is, so 8 stone would be on the low end. As someone who is 5'4 myself, i know that the upper end is about 10 stone, so anything between those ranges would be fine.

Good luck with the rest of your journey x

Yeh thanks Angel, I'm aiming for about 9.5 and 10 now, just noticed that my info at the side is wrong so I'll work out how to change that.

I was basing 8st on those bmi chart things, but having seen my mate, whos 5'2 and weighs 8st there aint a freaking chance in hell I'd ever be that skinny, lol.

Thanks guys :)

Need to work my arse off to be 14st by the first week of September...eep!

Hi Pink, how are you today?

Still paradeing around in those size 18's??? :D :D

You off to the gym today? bet you have loads of washing and unpacking to do first though, sigh, that's the bad thing about coming home!

Have a good day!

Heyyyy, so I weighed myself again today and I've lost 1lb since Tuesday. So that means that I have to lose 9lbs by the first week of September, so that's 2lbs for 3 weeks and 3lbs for one. Ooorrr, if I really work my butt off 3lbs off a week for 3 weeks....hmmm....unlikely but maybe.

Luckily I was staying at my dad's so I did washing whilst I was away so it wasn't too bad when I got back, and my idea of unpacking involves upending my bag into a drawer, lol. I only own jeans a t-shirts so it's ookkk realllly, lol.

MATE! I had to buy a belt, lol. Ok, technically only because they're stretchy denim jeans and they gradually strecth out until you wash them, but still... lol.

Good luck with your September goal! it's certainly good motivation.

Ahhh see now that's a good kind of holiday, one where you haven't loads to do when you get back :D

Woo hoo on the buying a belt, ha, stretchy jeans are so the best!

Hope you had a nice weekend Pink :)

Back