Pirates

again i would just like to reiterate.............................you are all bonkers........................................:rotflmao:

yes and it helps lots and lots :8855::8855:

Although I love SpongeBob, Captain Jack from Pirates of the Caribbean is the BEST!

Y'know, I know how everyone raves about this movie, but I hated it so much, I could only stick it for about 10 minutes and as for Depps accent, it suuuuucked big time....anyway...

Y'know, I know how everyone raves about this movie, but I hated it so much, I could only stick it for about 10 minutes and as for Depps accent, it suuuuucked big time....anyway...

Of course his accent sucked! That was the whole point! You don't expect a movie made from a Disneyland ride to be serious, do you? The movie was exactly like the ride before they redid it after the movie.

Still, I think that Capt. Jack Sparrow was an excellent rogue and pirate. In my next life, I'll come back as him!

Have all the pirates done a mutiny??????

how ya doin on ya USA version????
lost 7 thats brilliant lose...COOL

Looks like I've lost a couple more lbs since my last weigh-in. I'm hanging in, but I've decided that I simply CANNOT eat the porridge. I have an entire can of it (15 servings) and I'm not sure what to do with it because it tastes SO BAD!

I'm getting a little bored from the diet. I don't know how people can stay 100% SS for weeks or months at a time!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do next, because the Cambridge USA folks say you shouldn't do sole source for more than 2 weeks unless you are under doctor's supervision.

I suppose I could go longer, since Cambridge USA is sold both online and through counselors, and there's nobody really forcing me to comply.

Looks like I've lost a couple more lbs since my last weigh-in. I'm hanging in, but I've decided that I simply CANNOT eat the porridge. I have an entire can of it (15 servings) and I'm not sure what to do with it because it tastes SO BAD!

I'm getting a little bored from the diet. I don't know how people can stay 100% SS for weeks or months at a time!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do next, because the Cambridge USA folks say you shouldn't do sole source for more than 2 weeks unless you are under doctor's supervision.

I suppose I could go longer, since Cambridge USA is sold both online and through counselors, and there's nobody really forcing me to comply.

can you add ciniman to the porridge??? doesn't sound like you get as much choice as uk CD, know their two completly diff companys.... can you do a green and white version like ss+, 3 packs and a 200cal meal.....i add loads of extra spices and herbs to my soups... others wise too bland.......

can you add ciniman to the porridge??? doesn't sound like you get as much choice as uk CD, know their two completly diff companys.... can you do a green and white version like ss+, 3 packs and a 200cal meal.....i add loads of extra spices and herbs to my soups... others wise too bland.......

I've tried adding cinnamon, nutmeg, and even a little vanilla. It's still just BAD. It makes even the most seasoned pirate queasy.

thats £1 a serving,,,, cheap,,,,, like apirates parrot lol
sorry it tastes so bad, can you add a chocolate shake mix to it???

If you buy it by the single can, it's $24.15 USD (16.75 GBP). It's also available in cases of six, but there isn't a discount if you buy the larger quantity.

That's way better than our prices. We are paying £1.70 per serving or more over here. I bet you get everything else cheaper too. Do you need a diet buddy to keep you company between now and summer? :D

That's way better than our prices. We are paying £1.70 per serving or more over here. I bet you get everything else cheaper too. Do you need a diet buddy to keep you company between now and summer? :D

I think everything is more expensive in the UK than here.

As for a diet buddy, I can use all the help I can get!

MATTS just trying to get a cheap holiday, DON'T let him get away wiv it oinkstop,,,,, he's a land lubber

MATTS just trying to get a cheap holiday, DON'T let him get away wiv it oinkstop,,,,, he's a land lubber

LOL! A cheap holiday. Well, I can promise that if he came here, he would be sorely disappointed. I live in the middle of nowhere, and there's nothing at all exciting to see!

Back