pitta bread???

Only the ones from Asda and Co-op

Thanks for that is it just 1 pitta for a hexb? Im dying to try the cheese and onion pasty recipe.. Off to coop I shall go! :)

Yes just one - but the co-op ones are a decent size - enjoy :drool:

In the new 2012 book only the Coop ones are listed as a HEB, the Asda ones are no longer listed - does anyone know why?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In the new 2012 book only the Coop ones are listed as a HEB, the Asda ones are no longer listed - does anyone know why?

Kx

Dont know but they're still online - theres 2 Asda ones now, was that the case before? I only saw one before. Now you can have the usual 55g wholemeal pitta or 1 CHosen By You flame baked pitta from the 6-pack.

ermintrude said:
Dont know but they're still online - theres 2 Asda ones now, was that the case before? I only saw one before. Now you can have the usual 55g wholemeal pitta or 1 CHosen By You flame baked pitta from the 6-pack.

None of those are listed in the book. I wish stuff would tally up :mad:

Kx

The book only has a sample of the healthy extras available. if it listed all the HEs eg the cereals then it would be about four times the size lol

PatchworkPuss said:
The book only has a sample of the healthy extras available. if it listed all the HEs eg the cereals then it would be about four times the size lol

Well that makes sense - lol.

Kx

Back