Pitter patter.. pitter patter..

quilt1cp.gif

EEK! im so happy i could burst. Oh keeps rubbing my belly.. and had the cheek to say 'oh yeah, i can see a bump!' .. No you cheeky sod!! Iv just got a bit of flab! .. bump at 4 weeks hahaha, men!

as long as the cheesecake does not contain uncooked egg you can eat it :) certain types of homemade mousse I.e. chocolate mousse and homemade ice creams that are not 'cooked' containing raw egg should be avoided. shop bought mayo, mousse, etc will be made with pasturised eggs and are safe to eat in pregnancy.

Congratulations Fern!

Congratulations! Current guidelines are that eating nuts is fine but you should avoid peanuts if there is a history of allergies. Otherwise they are ok to eat.

aparently peanuts are not actually nuts.. so i can eat nuts but not peanuts!

thanks for all the support guys, im over the moon. Cant wait to see my bubba on that screen end of jan! x

Congratulations that is wonderful news, welcome to the most amazing, fantastic adventure ever - mummyhood! Make sure you add pate and liver to your list of things not to eat, if no-one has said that already.

Very pleased for you x

just thought id stomp in here and add my congrats on here too :)

Congratulations honey, I am SO pleased for you. I know this is something you really really wanted and was getting you down so must be the best news ever.
I know you'll make an amazing mum!

I know i'm about 4 days late with this,

But congrats!!! So so so pleased for you, really lovely news! Has put a smile on my face:)

xxxxxxx

Back