Pitter patter.. pitter patter..

Thanks guys!

BB, how is Eryn?? xxx

Am i right to feel so terrified of mc? im so happy. I would be crushed if this was taken away from me :(

Hi Fern

Eryn is doing really well thanks, putting on weight & not giving me too many sleepless nights.

Understandably you're worried but I'm sure it'll be absolutely fine. Don't tell people in real life (he he) until you have you're 12 week scan. I didn't know i was pregnant with Eryn & went out and got really really drunk & she was absolutely fine.:D

Just carry on normal life & remember there are certain foods you shouldn't eat. If you want I can get you a list.

Any other questions/concerns feel free to message me or give me a shout on here. XXXXXXX

Oh a list would be good. i thought it would be included in the pregnancy pack from gp, but there wasnt. Iv got an awful feeling my mozerella based tea was a no no.. *oops!

Glad Eryn is doing well, and sleeping well! thats what i like to hear..

OH's parents know, and my mum and bestest friend. I will tell the two mums who's boys i look after 1 day a week just so they know.. but wont tell proper work untill im past 8weeks, and only then because i do heavy lifting and will need to tell them! .. but i will be 11 weeks 2days after my birthday, so we will tell people around them and il see if i can wangle a an earlier scan at 11wks lol xx

Here you go, your mozerella is fine. Start taking folic acid, you can buy something called Pregnancare that has everything you need in it.

Some types of cheese
Avoid cheeses such as Camembert, Brie or chevre (a type of goats' cheese), or others that have a similar rind. You should also avoid soft blue cheeses.

These cheeses are made with mould and they can contain listeria, a type of bacteria that could harm your unborn baby.

Find out more about listeria

Pâté
Avoid all types of pâté, including vegetable. This is because pate can contain listeria.

Raw or partially cooked eggs
Avoid eating raw eggs and food containing raw or partially-cooked eggs. Only eat eggs cooked enough for both the white and yolk to be solid. This is to avoid the risk of salmonella, which causes a type of food poisoning.

Raw or undercooked meat
Make sure you only eat meat that has been well cooked. This is especially important with poultry and products made from minced meat, such as sausages and burgers. Make sure these are cooked until they are steaming hot all the way through and no pink meat is left.

Always wash your hands after handling raw meat, and keep it separate from foods that are ready to eat. This is because raw meat contains bacteria that can cause food poisoning.

Liver products and supplements containing vitamin A
Make sure you don't have too much vitamin A. This means you should avoid eating liver and liver products such as pâté and avoid taking supplements containing vitamin A or fish liver oils (which contain high levels of vitamin A). You need some vitamin A, but having too much means that levels could build up and may harm your unborn baby. Ask your GP or midwife if you want more information.

Some types of fish
You can eat most types of fish when you're pregnant. But there are a few types you should avoid and some others where you should limit the amount you eat. See the Eating fish section on this page for more information.

Undercooked ready meals
Avoid eating ready meals that are undercooked. Make sure you heat them until they are steaming hot all the way through.

Raw shellfish
Avoid raw shellfish when you're pregnant. This is because raw shellfish can sometimes contain harmful bacteria and viruses that could cause food poisoning. And food poisoning can be particularly unpleasant when you're pregnant.

Okay, brill. iv been taking pregnacare concept, and was assured by pharmasist i can continue to take this untill i run out and then go onto the pregnancy ones, iv stopped drinking diet coke and switche dto caffine free 7-up free. But im trying to limit this too because of the sweeteners!

I dont like pate, fish.. or cheese other than mozerella, chedder and on a very rare occasion feta! and my meat HAS to be dead for me to want to eat it anyways lol.

So, i think il just about be okay.

Can i still eat cheesecake :O

Congratulations

How exciting for you both, and yes it is perfectly normal to be scared of miscarriage, but try to relax, stress isn't good for baby....big sticky vibes for your little bean xx

p.s No cleaning cat litter trays, or visiting farms:D

I don't think you can eat cheesecake as it's soft cheese but someone correct me if I'm wrong. I meant to say no cat trays or near farms x

Congratulations!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Very exciting for both of you!!!

Mummy Ferny - I know how exciting this news is for you, and am over the moon you are with bump!!!

I cant wait to be a mummy, so know how excited you are!!! I have got to wait until after my wedding!!!

xxx

Soft cheese is fine in pregnancy, so philly, dairylea etc are all pasturised...it is only UNPASTURISED cheese you have to avoid

HTH xx

p.s I would Lurve another ickle baby....

Massive congratulations to you both!! Wishing you a hapy and healthy 9 months! x

That's wonderful news! Congratulations!

Thanks guys!

Sarah thank you for your FB message but iv had to delete it.. i REALLY dont wan t people to cotton on..
so please.. no more fb messages to those who have me on there!! thank you!

still letting it set in atm.. doesnt feel real! x

Back