Pix

nannydi

wants a new body
hi i have stuck the dreaded before pix in the gallery, i weighed 18st 11.5lb in the pix and am at the moment am 18st 3lb!
been at slimming world two weeks and am loving it

Well done! I wish I'd taken a before picture, but I absolutely hate having my photo taken.

A friend took a full length picture of me a few months ago, so waiting for her to email it to me (i've not even seen it) and i will pop it in the before gallery, so well done you, we are brave lol
x

I doubt it could be that horrible, and even if it was, it will make you look even better as your shift those lbs x

I'm thinking i might try take a pic every month, in the same outfit, after just looking at the inspirational slide show, which is just amazing.

'Before' pictures are great for motivation. I look at mine to remember why I am doing it

i don't think any of us like our before pix hun thats why we take em so we don't end up like it again! we all look so miserable in the pics. i might do one every stone lol
get em took and get em on here lol
it puts a real face to someone after all we all in same boat.
some of the before and after pixs (well all of em actually) are such inspiration our pixs might one day inspire someone
right thats it waffle over!!!
xx

That is such a good point Nannydi, i really was inspired by the inspiration slideshow, some people you would never recognise from their 'before' pic

all the time i was watching the inspiration slideshow my jaw was on the floor,i was totally gobsmacked lol
they are such an inspiration and i hope that one day i can help someone too
xxx

Yeah, that would be a really good feeling to know you have inspired someone to take that step to start dieting, or just to spur them up when they are feeling unmotivated xx

I am on the slideshow but I'm not one of the amazing ones who are less than half the size they started at. The slideshow is excellent

Back