Pixies Diary...

its not a bad thing to admit u cant cope and spec harder when u have all the kids off for the hols.
any chance sitting down and having a heart to heart would work? its obviously difficult for him to cause hes missing his normal day to day home and his da. i no its really hard but u dont want to send him home and eventually find yer relationship with him is disappearing.
maybe sitting down with ur husband and talking it over with him, and then sitting all the kids down an set the boudaries with them and what will happen if they are broken!

if u still feel out of ur depth then ur better of letting him home cause this obviously wont help ur husband and other kids.
ur doing a fab job though hunni and hope ya can sort it out best way for everyone xxx

Morning :) thanks for the replies! ... Things are just as stressful this morning .. Ive got to go get my sons prescription this morning and then go to tesco for some bits and lets say im dreading it! lol ...

My son has ADHD so finds it very difficult to understand how other people feel! as long as hes ok thats fine stuff everyone else! and this is trully how he is! .. he was up early this morning and came woke me up to ask "am i being good today?" ... Im like youve just got up! ...
He shouts constantly and doesnt understand when i try and explain the reasons for somthing he just strops off then hell come in and say "ive been in the garden" like yeah i know lol ....

I really dont know what to do! the worse thing is i cant split myself into 4 .... and he really does need 1 person all to himself but i cant do that! ...
Ive got work tonight and im already planning who i should take with me to lighten the load at home for mark! ... If i take my son he wont be able to wait in the car while im at calls but if i dont take him im not sure how mark will cope! or what my son will say if told off! .. "your not my dad" type stuff! .....
im stuck! ....

diet wise ! things are fine! lol thats about the only thing that is! lol

Hey Kirsty,
You poor thing hun,i am really thinking of you,seems like you have so much going on,i dont think you should leave him with marc! But then again can you take him with you?
I am here if you need me,i bet you say roll on 2 weeks time for him going back home!

Aww hun its so hard isnt it when ou know they need one to one, i am racked with guilt sometimes when i cant help stephen!
If he needs to go back then he needs to go back, its best for him, i dont feel that you should feel guilty. Kids with social and behavioal problems are very difficult to cope with when you have other kids. Hugs!

Thanks Gemma and Saraian It is so tough! .. the only thing is if i ring his dad and say look i cant cope for the 3 weeks im gonna have to get him back to you next week he will laugh and make himself unavaliable! ....
or he will tell me "you know how it feels now!" and wont take him back! .. I cant tell him its causing stress cos he'l love that! .. so i need a reason that he will swallow! .. I could cope for 2 weeks i think but definatly not 3! mark is almost on the verge of collapse now! i know people say "oh its just kids" .. and if my son was "normal" then yeah i would understand and agree but he isnt! and in some respects needs talking to like a toddler would but doesnt grasp reason or understanding of situations! :(

Hey :) thanks for posting :)
Ok so ive decided to let my eldest daughter to go to my parents for a couple of weeks! ... as it will ease the sparks between her and her brother! they really dont see eye to eye!
i think it should ease things, This evening hasnt been to bad! jake went straight to sleep middle daughter went to her friends to sleep and bec came with me to work! ... so it wasnt to bad! .. diet wise ive been "ok" today had a little slip but pulled some back at tea time! ...

Thanks so much for posting xxx i dunno what id do without you all

mate,i take me hat off to ya.I was told after many many years that my son has Add,i had fought for many years.It was only paying private that we got it diagnosed.When we came here we carried on the diagnosis they then tell me its compulsive disorder etc etc,they got him to fill out a form for depression but he never tells the truth.I find it so hard sometimes.Its like living with an 18 year old one day and a five year old the next.He is actually 13.

Sending you a big hugxx

Morning Kirsty,
Im glad to see a few things are getting sorted between the children,im so glad i dont have all this trouble!!
I bet you will be glad when he goes back home in a nice way!
Glad your doing well on your diet xx

what a relief to get it nearly sorted hope u have a better day today xxx

Morning all! ... well lets not all breath out just yet! that was just one day :p lol ........
Im cleaning this morning so am going to see if jakes auntie will have him for a couple of hours and then bec can watch my son one to one! i just hope they dont wring each others necks! .......
food today well im not to sure! .... cereal then jacket and ww tuna and not sure for tea yet! i cant remember what i was going to make ! .....
Ill post again later on when ive done my chores and things .... xxx

Morning all! ... well lets not all breath out just yet! that was just one day :p lol ........
Im cleaning this morning so am going to see if jakes auntie will have him for a couple of hours and then bec can watch my son one to one! i just hope they dont wring each others necks! .......
food today well im not to sure! .... cereal then jacket and ww tuna and not sure for tea yet! i cant remember what i was going to make ! .....
Ill post again later on when ive done my chores and things .... xxx

Hey hun, life wasnt meant to be easy, it challenges us and makes us stronger people! Chin up hun, you are doing well x

no your so right Emma! ... im just sorta waiting for the next explosion! lol ....
and hoping ive got a house left to come back to when i finish cleanin this morning LOL ...

Thanks hunny xxx

no your so right Emma! ... im just sorta waiting for the next explosion! lol ....
and hoping ive got a house left to come back to when i finish cleanin this morning LOL ...

Thanks hunny xxx

LOL. Keep smiling chick :) xx

Afternoon ... :) .. well its friday and now normally im thinking woohoo its the weekend get to spend time with mark! but ya know! .. Im hoping he works tomorow ! .. how bad is that! ... if he doesnt he will be at home in the middle of this and will be getting stressed by the minute! ....
Im giving ben until the middle of next week and then saying he needs to go back to his dads he would have been here for 10 days then! ....
I just need to find a way of getting my ex to let things run smoothly and not cause hassle cos its not the "agreed" 3 weeks! ....

please let the weekend go smoothly i can just see mark taking jake and going out for as long as possible! .... ho hum he will have to deal with it the best way he can wont he!

it must be very hard (and so sorry i didnt realise ur sons adhd) but u are handling the situation really well its obviously not easy xxx

Hey Guys! .....

well things are BAD today! ...................... the house was already at breaking point at 9.30 am this morning! . me shouting son shouting youngest daughter staying out the way and jake the toddler taking it all in and shouting at everyone ! :( really not good!
Ive had contact with his dad breifly! and aparently he is going on holiday for 2 weeks ! (yeah right) ............
anyway Bec is off for about 10 days and the youngest daughter has got a 4 day camp each morning with her lunch! and back at tea time....
so thats her sorted! ... I really dont know what else to do!
Diet well ummmm lets just say stress has taken over my ability to sort myself out properly! :( i feel so out of my depth at the moment and i feel hopless!

Back