Pixies Diary...

My heart goes out to you hun, your home is supposed to be where you chill out and I know yours hasn't exactly been a safe haven for you recently. Sending happy vibes your way xxx And best of luck for weigh in x

Just a quickie! ... (ooooeerr) ..... Ive decided that my son is going back on the 23rd! ... and im going to book somwhere for me and mark to spend a couple of nights seeing as its the weekend just to recharge the batteries long lazy lay ins pub lunchs etc ,...
There is a lovely hotel in brighton for dirty weekends :LOL .. the rooms look divine! well some of them do! lol .. Ive sent an email for a price ! ....
hehehe ... hope his mum will have the other kids now though lol

Kirsty,i have stayed in a few they can be very expensive,but it will be worth it!

honestly i think ye deserve it and it will help the two of ye to talk and chillax over everything that happens between now and then. keep it as a suprise to for him if ya can (and buy ur self some sexy knickers to ;) haha) xx

Morning Hun
Thanks for all your messages yesterday i am feeling so much better now,and back on ww!
Hope you had a trouble free day! :)

how u get on in the wi?

Afnoon :) well i STS again!!!!!!!!! to say im shocked is an understatement! I have just not bothered one little bit! .. so this is the third week ive sts! ...
Ive just got to try now and watch a lil bit what im eating even if i dont count because next week may just be the week it catches up with me! .....
Everything else well is the same as usual! the weather is crap! i think Jake is coming down with somthing as he is sleeping and has a snotty nose! .. other son is over the road at his friends and has ruined his trainers! so no doubt that will be my fault when he goes home! ...
just doing my shopping online at the moment and am trying to get brain thinking of healthy low point things lol .... xxxxx

Well done hun on sts,im being good today but im not counting,but still watching what i am eating for a change! I hope jacke feels better soon xx

Morning all :) .... right well ive decided im going to dig out all my winter tops again! i was sat here freezing last night had to go find my jumper! .... its just not on! its august for goodness sake! ...........

House situation is umm ok ! ... not to much hassle but its my daughters last day at camp today so the real test will be from tomorow onwards! .....
I took Bosun for a lovely walk yesterday evening up through one of the enclosures! he was off lead to which i hate doing as he loves other dogs a bit to much and doesnt like coming back! but he wasnt to bad! and the best thing is .... it was just me and him! aaahhh heaven!
Im working tonight so a few hours to myself then to! ... and tomorow night :) ...
not sure whats happening over the weekend as the forecast is orrible again! .......
Diet umm right well ive started out this morning ok! rice crispies but we wont talk about yesterday ! lol .....

Last edited:
Kirsty,
Me and you are as bad as each other! we both need a smacked arse!! I hope your son is behaving him self for you,bet you will be so glad to go to work tonight for some time alone!
Have you booked your weekend away with Marc? x

Just an afternoon catch up thingy! ...... Ive been thinking all morning and i want to restart my scrapbooking! I did it when i was preg with Jake in our old house even had my own scrap area under the stairs it was great! ........
Only thing is i gave up because we moved and i dont have anywhere to do it now without having to pack everything away all the time! ... and with jake being 3 he obviously things everything i own is his! :giggle: so ive lost alot of my stash! .........
I wanna create a little space or buy a cheap desk or somthing so i can start again! will keep my fingers out of the fridge to! .......

does anyone else like scrapping ??? (im adding pics let me know what you think)

My scrappy

Cimg1572a.jpg

CIMG3050.jpg

CIMG3104.jpg

CIMG1582.jpg

Awww wannabee you really should! its great and very theraputic! although it can cost a fortune! lol ...

I really wanna get started again hehe

awh thats deadly looking xxx

Morning guys! ...
Goodness me i can certainly tell bronnan is at home! :| its a nightmare! they have already been argueing ummm my boy was grounded for half an hour at 9.30 am for telling me "whatever" lol ..... then when i said ill make it 10am he said oh and ill play up until you get fed up and let me go out!!!!!!!!!!!! ggrrrrrrr

anyway! and breathhhhhhhhhhh ................im off cleaning very briefly in a minute as ive got noone to watch my son so am just nipping to make her bed and thats it! ... then got to go get Bosuns food and going to have a walk in the forest on the way home! ... they can then play out till their hearts content!, ....

Food ummm cereal for breaky .. lunch will be ummm dunno yet and tea is boiled eggs i think cos im working :) so will be ok i think :) ...

this scrapping lark has got under my skin i was looking on ebay yesterday for a desk type thing lol oh if only Mark knew my plans! lolol mmwwahahahaha ;)

Back