Pixies Diary...

good luck hun,so whens ur bday??

15th may Gem! im gonna be 33 ! eeeeeeeeek

Hi Pixie, I know I havent been round in an age so sorry I havent been posting. First and foremost well done on your loss to date!! - your doing great!!! crossing my fingers you hit your 10% - you must be so excited.

Secondly - look at your pic!!! wow! how gorgeous are you!!! you kept that quite he he!! xxx

Morning Kirsty,
Well done last night was in the right direction,i no you wasnt pleased,you will get it next week, i believe you will have afew weeks like this and then it will kick into gear!So what you got planned today then hun?

Morning all! ..
i am so NOT happy today!
I got myself all worked up to get my 10% as i only needed 1.5lbs off and i got weighed lost 0.5lb!
I am so fed up! i even walked out of group last night I always stay to group but last night i was like "sod it all" .. and walked out!
I have been good this last week and stayed within my points! i only lost 0.5lb last week to! I dont have a clue whats happening! .......
But i do need some help .. as i dont want to go down the self sabotage route which im oh so good at normally especially when i feel like im losing grip!
Im also feeling oh whats the point! its not coming off! why tho? ive still got 3 stone to lose! ..........

Any advice today would be great as i can feel myself wobbling BIG time! :(

Oh hun, sorry you didn't get your keyring but you did get a loss- you are doing really great and your family and friends are going to have nothing but praise for you when you see them in a few weeks. Keep going chick, it'll soooo be worth it! ;)

Hey Huni,
Please dont be pissed off you no your being good,this will all come off right in the end.
You no your doing well.i no what it fills like good all week and nothing comes off quick.here if you need me xx:D:D

Hi Kirsty

Believe me I know it's hard, but just try to look forward to getting the 10% next week. If you go off the rails now it'll take even longer!

Sending motivational vibes your way :vibes:

xx

Hey peeps! .....Well it is so so lovely when people add comments on here for me and on my blog also its great! I look forward to comin on to check :) Today ive been good got work tonight so wont have time to eat properly later as not finishing until 10pm ... so
Ive had tesco lighter choice bics 3 (wont be buying again thought they were 1 per small pack but no its 3)
jacket 2.5
ww tuna 1
snackajack popcorn 1.5

later im having toast 2
strawbs grapes 1.5
yog 1

thats only 12.5 ...
so not sure what else ill have but if not it should balance out my overeating from tuesday night! (i hope) lol ..
Not alot else planned today so just chilling out playing with my blog and thats about it! :)

Good morning Kirsty,
thanks for your texts yesterday and chat helped out alot.Hope you have a lovely day xx

Morning sweetypies!......... Well am off up the road cleaning in a minute i didnt go last week as she was poorly! ive put the washing out so that should be dry when i get back! .. Food wise today well im having sarnie for dinner 5.5 chicken and pitta for late tea 5.5 breaky 2.5 crisps 1 aplen 1.5 and strawbs .5 brings me upto 16.5 ... so not to bad and room for an ice cream if i fancy one later on! ....
Working tonight at 5pm until 10 so tea will be late! .. but if i dont eat it ill have it for my lunch tomorow
I hate working late! because then if i dont eat im not usng enough points! any ideas on small high value foods i could eat? . just to keep me on track with my points when im working? ..

Or i could just save them and have them tomorow night spend them on chinese and maybe a glass of wine! (mmm thats an idea) lol ...
anyhoo enough of my babblings! Ill be back this afternoon!

xxx

I would have cheese on toast for something quite high in points but snack-y. Have a good day X

Hiya Kirsty...the wine and chinese sounds nice, we are having a barby on Sunday, so its going to be salad and salad and salad for me...with maybe a jacket spud and some garlic dip..and some wine.........

Buts thats deffo it! haha!

Keep on going Kirsty, just think of all those lovely O'neil clothes you will be able to buy!!! x

Kirsty,i would just save the points for a big chinese,as thats what im gonna do save as many as i can and enjoy a big pig out night!!

Back