Pixies Diary...

hehe .. well i did buy a test this morning cos that was my first thought ! .. ive already got 4 children so was glad it was negative! lol ..
Thanks Gemma hun! i still feel sicky but not sure why! maybe i had to much heat on sunday! .. anyhoo i bought 3 vest tops a pair of brown crop trousers and a pair if jean shorts!!!!!!! well their long shorts lol just below the knee and some new pants! so i feel very pleased with myself! oh and some anti aging cream from superdrug lol oh andddddddddd ! My T shirts are a 14-16 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my bottoms are a 16 !!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):) my last t shirt from peacocks was a 18-20 and my trousers an 18 so i am very happy!

feeling sick but very happy ! lol now all i need is my 10% tonight and ill say ive had a great day lol

well done kirsty on going down clothes sizes,thats great news i hope your pleased with your self xx

Hope you're soon feeling better chick.
You'll surely get that keyring tonight ;)

Will keep my fingers crossed you get your keyring tonight :D

Good morning Kirsty!
Well done on a fantastic result last night,i new you would do it hun.so pleased for you xx

Well Good morning all! .. Just a quicky before i go to work! ....
I DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!! ..
hit my 1lb loss for my 10% but not only that i lost another 2lbs on top! hehe so i am now bang on 13 stone! hehe ... i have a new goal of 11.10 which is 10% of 13 stone!

I stood infront of the scales and my leader and i said "look if i dont lose this week somthings going out the window" and she said oh no quick just get on so i did and she said WOW 3lbs! ......... I jumped up and down said "oooooooo i could hug you sue!" so she came round the table and hugged me !:) it was lovely ! .. altho no keyrings until next week as no stock left! hehe ..........

anyway as you can tell im happy! so its my birthday tomorow so im hoping for a 1lb loss to get me into the 12s but if i sts ill be pleased,
Thanks so so much for all your support i wouldnt have done it without you all xxx

Oh My God Pixie, just reading through you're diary and you're a walking success story, girl!! - hitting you're 10%, going down a size (wow!!), and now you're almost in the 12's!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done on the 3lb loss - absolutely brilliant. I'm so happy for you. sorry to hear you're not feeling the best and Happy Birthday for tomorrow!!!. xxx

WELL DONE!!!
I have not been here at all through this 10% but I hope to be here for the next and the next after that! Happy Birthday for tomorrow too :)

Morning all! Gemma thanks for the card it is lovely thankyou :) its sitting on my window sill looking pretty! ..

I know its my birthday but i feel really fed up my OH went shopping into town yesterday for my pressie and now this may sound ungrateful but i ended up with a cd and a comedy birthday card! .. i have cried is it to much to ask for at least a proper card telling me how he feels? ! oh and he added a little note inside saying "ill take you shopping for somthing else" well woopee! why not buy somthing and wrap it up! Id have even been happy with gift vouchers this year! why are men such asses! .........
My children bought me a gorgeous fairy (i love fairies) and my eldest made me a really lovely photo frame at school out of clay and painted it and its really lovely .......
hey ho wonder what the rest of today will bring! oh yeah am awaiting the tesco shop! wonderful aye! ........ sorry to sound miserable

Happy Birthday hun!!!

Haha, poor you, but at least he bought you something..one of my friends has NEVER had a card or pressie on her birthday from her OH! :eek:

Make sure you enjoy your day!
xxx

5.gif
hunny, sorry to hear you're not having a great day, hope OH takes you for something special to make up for it! Men hey? :rolleyes:

Back