Pixies Diary...

aw I love you!! :D

Sorry to hear your not in the best of form pet, your always so upbeat and sunny that its just not like you at all.

I have found that regardless of what I spend my points on, (and some weeks that can be nothing but complete rubbish!!!) once I keep within them, it doesnt make a difference to my weigh in, in fact I dont have the best diet as nutrition but because my goal at present is focused on weight loss, I find that spending my points on crap actually HELPS me, cos I dont feel deprived, eat my rubbish and makes me stay on the wagon, if you know what I mean.

About the Indian, look - its done now - no amount of feeling crap is going to change it, eat a bit less today and try pull back a few, if tomorrow doesnt work out well make that the start of the week again and take it day by day.

I hope your ok pet xx

Good Morning Kirsty,
Good luck for your wi tonight,sounds like you need hugs and a kick up the bum!! You can do it huni you really can,you have done so well so far,we all have bad days and i have had this week,keep going huni xx

awwww thanks guys! Your all so lovely and your all right of course!
~I CAN DO THIS~ Ive been doing it since january!..............my goals on my sig have changed! because i just know there not achievable so realistic goals now! ... Im weighing in tonight and then im going to try my kickstart from tomorow morning .. 18points for the coming week! ..
Ive also told work i cant do sunday evenings anymore, and will be doing one morning in place of it! so my weekends are going to be free! ... i have to do this coming sunday but then thats it! .....
Ive got w.i tonight so just going to go get weighed not expecting anything atall! .. dust myself off and pick myself up! .. so tomorow is the old kirsty back again! willpower and sunshine :) xx

Yay, willpower and sunshine!!! Go for it hun! Ps Weekends off will be lovely for you...best of luck with the weigh in and with the kickstart!!! x

well done Kirsty!If you put on tonight dont worry,just get back on it,just think you can do it hun,sorry not been in touch much my heads been all over the place xx

aw good luck tonight hun,il be thinking of you! and next week youl be kicking your own butt with that kickstart!youve done so well and a little hiccup in the form of an indian is nothing,if at first you dont suceed...try try try again!and you will do it hun. you CAN and WILL be able to do this.so good luck and keep us posted!!!hugs hugs and more hugs x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Well im smiling! lol .... Ive lost 0.5lb! im shocked! i explained to my leader what had happened and the infection etc and she said that to actually lose weight whilst being on antibiotics is no mean feat as aparently antis mess up the metabolism! so hey i suppose its an extra bonus!
Umm i wont be doing kickstart this week as after asking last night you have to eat from the selection in the book and i just cant justify spending money to eat differently from everyone else so im doing to cut my points this week to 19 instead of 21 .. and see what happens!
Thanks girls for "keeping the faith" ...

Well done on the loss Pixie!!! Can't believe it after being that ill...antibiotics are a killer where weight loss is concerned, so extra kudos for that! You'll be like a whippet in no time darlin! x ;)

WELL DONE KIRSTY!!!!!HORAY!!! thats great news babes. i didnt know you had to use the foods out of the book!! iv just been doing my own little thing then!!he he!! we will see 2 nite if its worked eek!! i would imagine cutting your points would make a difference though wouldnt you? iv not really found the 18 pts hard this week,im sure youll be fine with 19 hun.well done again!yay! x x x x x x

Morning all! ... Thanks for the lovely replies! Im trying so hard and i wasnt going to say anything but i had a major blip yesterday! But im not going to dwell on the bad anymore! ... Im starting again this morning with my rice crispies! .. dinner is going to be some rakusens crackers and ww tuna so very low points! .. some strawberrys and maybe a yoghurt! .. My tea tonight well i dont know as im working and wont be home till 9.30 so maybe a toastie or somthing like that
I NEED to be good ! ... I want to lose some flab for this wedding! ...

xxx heres to a good day :)

:cry:come on Kirsty hun,you can do it,im having a week from hell,just cant get back on it i keep cheating 2!:cry:

Morning Kirsty,hope you have a good day hun,just remember you can do it hun for the summer and be slimmer i no you can,your nearly there,just think that wedding xx

Morning all :D ... well The most important news of today issssssssss ...
:bliss:~OUR TICKETS ARE HERE~:party0011:

Ooooo Jon Bon Jovi :drool: He is just so YUMMY!
anyway back to the matter in hand LOL diet wise i am now officially in love with houmus! why oh why have i never tried this before? altho i did get the full fat version :rolleyes:
I stayed in points yesterday

Im working tonight so my menu is a bit vague! ..
frosties
99%fat free crackers with houmus!
ham + cheese toastie

snacks .... satsuma apple nana
ww crisps
ww mouse
Hope i can be good again today as i really only started this weeks diet on thursday LOL ..
Have a great day all :)

Back