Pixies Diary...

Gawd knows hun, like you ive been up down on the last few pounds to get me into the 16ys and its pissing me off big time! maybe do it agan and it will work for you!

Oh that is SOOO frustrating PP! It might be the scales, tbf, but even so it's crap considering how hard you have worked this week.

Sounds like a full-on plateau - don't know what to say other than stick at it. Your body is consolidating the weight you have lost and you are probably losing inches. None of which helps I know.

Do you get weighed on your own scales at all? *hides from the scales police* If you do and you thought you had lost according to your own scales then it could just be the different ones at your WI.

Are you back at your usual class next week?

Aw Pix, I totally know how you feel hun and I'm sure you just want to scream and eat something point-laden! But don't, just stick it out for another week and another week...it just takes time x Maybe do a little more exercise to push your metabolism a bit and give it a nudge x Don't give up darlin x

Hi
I was very shocked it take 10 days? seems funny every other week we have been ok!!Please get back to it hun,you have done so well.

Morning all! i have a confession! :( and its not a good one and i darnt points it all! ............. ok since my disaster w.i i have had a bottle of wine! .. a bag of malteseres a bag of aero bubbles umm 2 small slices of pizza and aberdeen angus burger and chips in the pub a mr whippy ice cream! ... ummmmm
and now i feel really bad! and MAD with myself! ..... im on track today menu all written down 18 points i need to try and level myself out ! why the hell do i bother with myself! i trully feel like i dont deserve the effort on ME at the moment im kinda like! "so what if im fat" im not bothered! ........ BUT i SOOOOO AMMMMMM .... bloody brain of mine winds me up! .........
i bet i have a flaming gain next week just to rub salt into my wounds!

Im staying at the class i went to on tuesday as im now a helper! in the shop no less! LOL .... so it will be the same scales next week as it was this week! i am so so tempted tho to go back to my old group just to see! lol ...

sorry to me a moaning myrtle but i have noone else who understands!

xxxxxxxx

LOL pixie - so you had a blowout.......sounds like you regret it, but woman youll get over it. Stop kickstarting and back to normal points. And do some dog walking - serious dog walking!!!!

aww thanks Sarian! .. i cant do any proper dog walking for 10 days
:( My Boy went to be castrated yesterday Hes home but very sore and a lil wobbly on his legs still so onl 5 min walks 3 times a day! ..
so no stomping on the forest for me for a while! .....

Kickstarting well im not doing it this week just reducing my points to try and claw some back from my binge!

Oooo no i love having a boogy round the front room! ... My parents are going back after lunch so maybe ill have a lil dance later on! ....

Ive had an appointment through the post for my colposcopy :( ... ive got to go on tuesday 5th august! ... i didnt have to ring for one it just got sent! ....
starting to get nervous now as i have a date! .... 3.20 so please think of me wont you! lol

Oh Kirsty!
Come on hun,try and claw a few points back for yesterday,you had done so well up till now,you can do it hun i no you can,didnt get areply bk to my last texts!!

I could be completely wrong but your binge (although it was bold!!) could possibly have shocked your metabolism after your stay the same?

Sometimes the scales are our own worst enemies. I put on 1.5lbs this week but at the gym Ive lost 3% body fat. Maybe you lost inches??

The good thing though is that your not giving up!! We wont let you :D

Morning .... well im thinking about packing it all in :(

I just keep beating myself up all the time! im fine when i lose but i just keep kicking myself when im down and then get into this vicious circle of guilt and beating myself up! .... I dont know what to do guys i need some help :( i hate feeling like this ............

so sorry to moan! and be sad im normally lovely ~honest~

Kirsty,Please dont pack it in hun,if you can do it at the minute,have you fort about just eating healthy for a bit and see how you get on? Or maybe finding a plan that will be better for you.
I no what you mean im the same xx

hunni, i think this is the beauty of weight watchers...its a learning curve and its not about fitting ur life around the diet its fitting the diet around ur life!! i dont think ur alone though cause i know im the same ill go a week or two being brill have a little blip and fall head first off the wagon. but i do feel as long as i keep going every week to my wi ill eventually get there.
what im currently doing is trying to learn to change my attitude to food. if i have a little blip, ill give myself a talking to, reduce my points and jump back on...whereas before i would of said feck it and given up!!

have u every thought about trying core? this could help u even if it was just for a week and might help to not have to count points for a couple of days!
dont give up though hunni ur doing fab xxx

Ok .. so this week as you all know has been horrendus! ... so ive decided to not count this week! i cant sit and dwell on everything ive had this week as i just end up punishing myself and making myself feel guilty! ...........
so im gonna not count how many i have or havnt had over this week im just gonna put it down as a bad week! ... and start fresh after w.i on tuesday!
If i dont i fear i may just completly go off the rails so im thinking if ive got no pressure on i can get my head straight again!
I had so much resting on last weeks w.i i was so sure id have had a good loss and didnt really think about not losing hence the mess ive been in the past few days! ..........

Me and mark are off out tonight hopefully and jake will be staying at his nans for the evening, so we may even get a lay in tomorow morning :D .........
We did think about taking Jake to the cinema to watch Wall E .. but not sure he would sit all the way through it so may end up having a run out and a macdonalds! .. the weather is rubbish so trying to think of things to do is a nightmare! ..........
Ill catch up on posts over the next day or so .. please dont think im ignoring you all cos im not :) xxxxx

I agree don't even think of giving up. Give it the weekend and enjoy whatever you are having and start again on Mon with the right number of points. We all have days like that.

Irene xx

You'll be fine PP. Have your f*** it week if you feel the need but, like Marie says, the risk is that you never get back on track.

You've done so well so far so I'm looking forward to hearing you tell us how you're doing on here after Tuesday.

If you've had enough of counting Points, do you fancy trying Core for a week?

Hey Guys thanks so much to those who posted with support this place is full of such wonderful people :) ..
Ok so ive had the whole week off! its almost like ive punished myself for being good!! (if that makes sence) ......... Im starting again tomorow with points .. not sure i could do core! .... im going to 18 points again this coming week as i got on my MILs scales and they are showing a 2lbs gain since last w.i sooooooooo im back on the ball tomorow morning i cant keep doing this to myself! ... And i cant keep being miserable at the end of the day im just hurting myself! ....

Please keep an eye out if you see any sign of a slip or an extra point please feel free to kick my ass for me :D lol ...

So heres to a fresh week w.i tuesday and face the scales and just get thro the coming week on 18 points! sounds like a plan! ...

thanks again all xxxxx

Back