Extra ProPoints Pizza express help please!

sharron12

Hi, going to pizza express straight from work and trying to work out the points. What are the pizzas with the hole/salad in the middle called?! Would be really helpful if anyone had the values too!! :)
X

Yes me too... we are going to London tomorrow and were thinking of going to pizza express as I'd seen an advert for their leggera pizzas.... what are they like>?????

We didn't go in the end - had a Chinese takeaway instead! The leggera pizzas are lovely- not as fantastic as a full fat one- but good all the same!

I love the leggera pizzas, they're a brilliant idea. It's nice to go to a restaurant and know that you can pick up something and it won't be overloaded with grease and full fat cheese!

they also have the Leggera variety at Sainsbury's. They are a bit smaller than the one in the store but they've got no hole in the centre. Beside that, they're exactly the same. In fact, they have less points! You can work out the points of the pack through the nutritional values.

They have the Leggera Gustosa and Leggera Vitabella at Sainsbury's, both if which are 13 propoints.

Back