1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Pizza Express - sneaky with HEs????

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Fifi 1984, 14 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Fifi 1984

Fifi 1984 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Going off to Pizza Express tonight - not much option as it's a majority vote, was going to go for a salad but I really do hate salad and to be completly honest, I fancy a pizza. Now, if I gor for one of those Leggra pizzas (with hole in the middles kfilled with salad) at 12.5 syns per half a pizza :eek: could I take any syns off do you think by using my HEs towards the cheese or is this just completly bending the rules!? So, I've not used any HEAs today, could I maybe take a few syns off to allow for my cheese allowance for today?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.