Pizza Express

The Legarra range of pizzas are the best option - if you have a look int this section there is a whole thread on pizza express and it tells you how to work out the syns for the whole menu

The salads are fine - they usually bring the dressing in a separate little dish (check to make sure they do) so you can have none, or just a little bit to taste. Some of them come with dough sticks, which you can give to someone else on your table! There are sometimes other things which have syns in the salads, like olives, but that won't break the bank!

How the heck does that work?!?!?! I suppose its the cheese as well, but you could deduct that from the total and the anchovies (probably canned in oil)? Otherwise I have no idea!

I usually have the Nostrana asking for no avacado and no dressing.
New potatoes, torn chicken breast, avocado, red peppers, green beans, mixed leaves, parsley and a free range egg. i've always treated it as free and have had no probs, I also finsih it with a naughty little dessert, a cannolo which is 5syns, i think. Luckily they have all their nutrition available online Nutrition - Our Food - PizzaExpress Restaurants So have a peak and decide. :)

Just found this thread - have to go to Pizza Express for a leaving do on Wednesday, this has saved my life, am going for the Nicoise salad, no dough sticks, yay!!!

Pizza Express with the family on Sunday, now thanks to the above I can go to the Pizza Express nutrition guide and choose my menu in advance and not have to guess at syn values ... thankyou

Back