Pizza Express

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by donnajt, 4 August 2010 Social URL.

1. donnajt

donnajt Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(15.22%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I am off to Pizza Express for lunch on Friday, can anyone recommend something that won't break the SW Syn Bank?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louise1985

louise1985 Member

The Legarra range of pizzas are the best option - if you have a look int this section there is a whole thread on pizza express and it tells you how to work out the syns for the whole menu

4. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    The salads are fine - they usually bring the dressing in a separate little dish (check to make sure they do) so you can have none, or just a little bit to taste. Some of them come with dough sticks, which you can give to someone else on your table! There are sometimes other things which have syns in the salads, like olives, but that won't break the bank!

5. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Chicken caesar salad with no dressing and no breadsticks is 17.5 syns.

6. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How the heck does that work?!?!?! I suppose its the cheese as well, but you could deduct that from the total and the anchovies (probably canned in oil)? Otherwise I have no idea!

I usually have the Nostrana asking for no avacado and no dressing.
    New potatoes, torn chicken breast, avocado, red peppers, green beans, mixed leaves, parsley and a free range egg. i've always treated it as free and have had no probs, I also finsih it with a naughty little dessert, a cannolo which is 5syns, i think. Luckily they have all their nutrition available online Nutrition - Our Food - PizzaExpress Restaurants So have a peak and decide. :)

7. donnajt

donnajt Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(15.22%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
  8. Batgirl

Batgirl Member

Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just found this thread - have to go to Pizza Express for a leaving do on Wednesday, this has saved my life, am going for the Nicoise salad, no dough sticks, yay!!!

9. n0n1x

n0n1x Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Pizza Express with the family on Sunday, now thanks to the above I can go to the Pizza Express nutrition guide and choose my menu in advance and not have to guess at syn values ... thankyou

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.