Pizza Express

stampingmummy

Hi guys I started SW today and am going out for a meal tomorrow night. We are going to Pizza Express. I have looked at the menu and to be honest nothing looks that inspiring.

What do you think would be the best thing to have.

I am not going out until 7 so I thought I might have a baked potato at 5 so I am not going starving and want everything:rolleyes:

I did think about not going but it is a really close friend so I kind of have to - is it really bad that I am praying for more snow so it is cancelled;):wave_cry:

Oh forgot to say I am on EE but can easily have a red or green day.

Hi guys I started SW today and am going out for a meal tomorrow night. We are going to Pizza Express. I have looked at the menu and to be honest nothing looks that inspiring.

What do you think would be the best thing to have.

I am not going out until 7 so I thought I might have a baked potato at 5 so I am not going starving and want everything:rolleyes:

I did think about not going but it is a really close friend so I kind of have to - is it really bad that I am praying for more snow so it is cancelled;):wave_cry:

Oh forgot to say I am on EE but can easily have a red or green day.

I went Pizza Express on friday and had one of their Leggera Pizzas. They work out about 12.5syns so if you can save you're syns throughout the day you'd be ok with this.

I had the winter veg and goats cheese salad with added chicken. It was yummy. Counted about 4 syns for the cheese on top of a HEX A, and another 2 for any oil. The dressing is red wine vinegar, which is free. And obviously left the bread sticks.

Thank you so much for your help ladies x

I went Pizza Express on friday and had one of their Leggera Pizzas. They work out about 12.5syns so if you can save you're syns throughout the day you'd be ok with this.

Just to clarify - 12.5 syns is per HALF pizza, so 25 for a whole one. If you save a hex for cheese you could tweak and deduct 6 syns from that. As they're only 500 cals, it's probably one of the better options.

Back