Pizza Express

Dramatic_Star

Calorie Counter
Not sure about pizza...I'd probably go for a salad.

Not sure about pizza...I'd probably go for a salad.

I'm not a salad eater so thinking a pasta dish as long as I save my cals up today.... or maybe the veggie dish which is just vegs in tomato sauce.

It's difficult with Pizza Express as their restaurants don't give out the calorie content.

How I manage depends on who I'm with :D

If I'm with friends, I tend to just have what I fancy and cautious either side of it. Watch out you don't come hom and think "I've blown the diet....might aswell carry on and start afresh tomorrow". Bad move.

If I'm with family, I have often missed the main course altogether. Just had the starter and maybe a pud. I've also ordered a pizza but given some away to the others before I start (no good trying to give it away later on...too hard for me:eek:). I've also had them get what they want and I've scrounged a slice :D

You can ask the Pizza Ex to leave off the cheese, but I was never strong enough to do that. The cheese is the best part.

If you get salad, be careful of the dressings. It's worth asking them to leave them off entirely, or ask for it at the side...then 'dip' not 'pour'.

Whatever....enjoy :)

Thanks KD. I may just spoil myself. I've not slipt up once in 4 weeks & I haven't lost any weight in 2 weeks. Think I need to kick my metabolism.

Back