• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pizza help!

I might be having pizza tonight (and I'm going to enjoy it if I do :eat: ) but I want to know how many syns a typical slice of takeaway pizza is.

Imagine Dominos thin-slice with normal sauce and cheese, topped with chicken, green pepper and bacon. One slice (an 8th)

Any ideas?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Amber_Baby

I'm a raver baby!
A small Domino's pizza can be as much as 90 syns, it's just not worth it in my opinion.

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
I've resigned myself to not being able to have pizza with SW as the ristorante pollo (which is the lowest calorie pizza I know of) is almost 40 syns :( x

It really makes you think when you see how many syns are in the food you used to eat. I love dominos pizzas and would have a medium pizza to myself or 2 small!!!! That would be over a hundred syns in one sitting and usually followed by a chocolate pud lol!

lwtblb

Silver Member
Saw a recipe the other day which the base is made out of instant mash pot with a little less water than the instructions. Need to spread this thinly ono a baking sheet/tin & bake until crispy.

With EE you could add all sorts of toppings, everyone that's tried it says it's so close to the real thing. Must admit I haven't tried it, but will do in the very near future!!

May help to save a few...lots of syns if it's any good!!