Pizza help!

Harrie

Silver Member
I might be having pizza tonight (and I'm going to enjoy it if I do :eat: ) but I want to know how many syns a typical slice of takeaway pizza is.

Imagine Dominos thin-slice with normal sauce and cheese, topped with chicken, green pepper and bacon. One slice (an 8th)

Any ideas?

A small Domino's pizza can be as much as 90 syns, it's just not worth it in my opinion.

You can still have pizza on SW, the Dr Oetker small one that come in a pack of 2 are only 18 Syns!

It really makes you think when you see how many syns are in the food you used to eat. I love dominos pizzas and would have a medium pizza to myself or 2 small!!!! That would be over a hundred syns in one sitting and usually followed by a chocolate pud lol!

i would have a medium deep pan no hassle, chicken dippers and a bottle of full fat coke...........no wonder i was such a big fatty........lol

i use to have pizza at least twice a week and i wonder how i got to this size! lol!:eek:

what about making your own type of pizzas? not sure how, but i was thinking of giving it a go the other day:D

Saw a recipe the other day which the base is made out of instant mash pot with a little less water than the instructions. Need to spread this thinly ono a baking sheet/tin & bake until crispy.

With EE you could add all sorts of toppings, everyone that's tried it says it's so close to the real thing. Must admit I haven't tried it, but will do in the very near future!!

May help to save a few...lots of syns if it's any good!!

See I say if you really want proper pizza then have some. I mean I know I'm in this for life and I also know that I can't live without pizza for the rest of it.

Reactions: Taz
See I say if you really want proper pizza then have some. I mean I know I'm in this for life and I also know that I can't live without pizza for the rest of it.
I totally agree, sometimes there is no substitute. I don't deprive myself of anything I just moderate it a little more!

Back